Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riots in Poland after a boy is murdered by Tunisian kebab worker on NYE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    You haven't learn nothing from this thread and lesson about crime rate i gave you. Sad.

    Comment


    • #62
      You never know, he just might be a dirty foreigner!

      Comment


      • #63
        OK, guys...
        We have got a new Polish Lives Matter black female activist:

        It's getting funny past 7:00 min.
        Last edited by Musashi; 08-01-2017, 02:52 AM.

        Comment


        • #64
          Well applauding the police for not taking action when private property is being destroyed fits her background.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
            Well applauding the police for not taking action when private property is being destroyed fits her background.
            Needless to say, she is an ex-police officer.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
              Well applauding the police for not taking action when private property is being destroyed fits her background.
              I recomend to buy her a ticket to holyday near annual ONR or similiar org gathering. Maybe they show her some cultural enrchment polish style.

              Originally posted by username View Post
              A "Boy", cut the crap!!!
              This full grown male was an idiot and got his darwin award served brutal way by another idiot.
              He seem to be playing allong with the various racist idiots propaganda trying to exploit lack of foreginers understanding of Polish hoping peoples will be tricked in to beliving they victim was a kid. Sells better than aldut hardened criminal.

              Chłopak is also used in Polish to describe young aldut male. Mainly because the proper term Młodzieniec is considered archaic. Boy in classic english meaning would more translate to Chłopczyk.

              It might also mean boyfriend or a son depending in what circumstances it is used.

              You know what is funny poles who try to inform about the facts determined by prosecutors are accused of being muslims. 0_o


              ONR protest against refuges mentioned by Smokey few pages back.

              http://www.wspolczesna.pl/wiadomosci...3262,22171678/

              ps, Oh and according to info i found on one local forums the victim was sentenced for robbing a "salon gier" (kind of bar with gambling machines) not exactly crminal activity avenue with prospect of death from natural causes.
              Last edited by Asheren; 08-01-2017, 05:50 AM.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                OK, guys...
                We have got a new Polish Lives Matter black female activist:

                It's getting funny past 7:00 min.
                This is surreal.

                Comment


                • #68
                  That weapon collection though fam.

                  A cheap wall katana and a kebab wielder scimitar of ebay. Not very Polish of them. Also do Addidas gloves qualify now as weapons in Polandball?

                  On the topic. Smokey stop being dence. A 21 one year old doesn't qualify as a "boy" by any degree and a criminal at that deserves zero pity. One thing that makes european/american culture that sjw plebs would consider to be "hwite" different from general minority plebdome is that we generally have zero love for our own law offenders.

                  If there was a fight with a known criminal and a kebab joint owner and the kebab bro stabbed a local filth of society then we as a culture loose nothing. Two shits collided and nullified eachother.

                  To try to spin it as some holy crusade of but a "boy" of twenty one. Woytek of Arc the messanger from god who took up arms against the saracens stronghold of delicious oriental meats sounds as fucking bad as #BMW blacks thinking every shit-tier individual killed by the "Hwitey" deserves their pity and a riot just because they share a skin colour/culture/ethnicity.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by RetOld View Post
                    That weapon collection though fam.

                    A cheap wall katana and a kebab wielder scimitar of ebay. Not very Polish of them. Also do Addidas gloves qualify now as weapons in Polandball?

                    On the topic. Smokey stop being dence. A 21 one year old doesn't qualify as a "boy" by any degree and a criminal at that deserves zero pity. One thing that makes european/american culture that sjw plebs would consider to be "hwite" different from general minority plebdome is that we generally have zero love for our own law offenders.

                    If there was a fight with a known criminal and a kebab joint owner and the kebab bro stabbed a local filth of society then we as a culture loose nothing. Two shits collided and nullified eachother.

                    To try to spin it as some holy crusade of but a "boy" of twenty one. Woytek of Arc the messanger from god who took up arms against the saracens stronghold of delicious oriental meats sounds as fucking bad as #BMW blacks thinking every shit-tier individual killed by the "Hwitey" deserves their pity and a riot just because they share a skin colour/culture/ethnicity.
                    As I have stated several times, I'm not missing the "boy" although I'm his countryman. I totally don't care if criminals are eliminated no matter if they are Poles/Christians, etc. I don't have anything against Muslims, just because they are Muslims, I'm just against radical Islam. I'm pretty sure I'd get on much better with some Turkish forum members if they were my neighbours comparing to a hypothetical situation where my neighbours were some Poles I work with. I don't judge people by their religion or nationality. For example, I donated some money to a British Muslim I studied with, who ran a marathon for charity, while I'd be reluctant to donate any money to a random Pole I don't know.
                    On the other hand, let me publish the latest findings where the prosecutor explains what has been established (in Polish):

                    He says the "boy" did not pay for two cans of coke and he left the premise. Four men started chasing him, confronted him, and one of them stabbed him a couple of times. The other one was probably holding him. The other two attackers were not very active. The firecracker was thrown by another Polish guy who left the premise after the "boy" was stabbed. It was not the killed one who threw in the firecracker. That's what the prosecutor has established. The "boy" was not a big guy, so four adult men could have taken these drinks back, kicked his ass or restrained him and handed him over to the police over a theft.
                    Anyway, I'm not missing the "boy", as he was a petty criminal, but I don't see any clear reason in killing him. Kicking his ass would have been enough.
                    I hope the murderer will be sentenced to life imprisonment, Insh'allah, and he should be aware he will not have friends in jail. Due to his ethnic background (you know, you like trying something different), his virginity may be endangered.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Oh don't take me wrong Musashi.

                      I dont have love for the perps either. I just feel from this thread that it's being politicized because they're kebabs basically. My personal poisition is that not all cultures are equal or at least fully compadible with others in the "general terms". So my position might be even more hardline than yours when it comes to imigration out of third world and influence brought with it. Hell i'd be weary for allowing non controlled imigration out of eastern europe here let alone from africa/middle east/asia.

                      The crime is grave on it's own merit so i don't see the whole approach to elevate a tracksuit bydlo into sainthood of Polish virtues. In fact it takes away from the issue by building up a fairly shit and pushed political victim narrative.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
                        Meanwhile another 21-year old boy got stabbed in the back with a knife by a 38-year old boy in Cracow. Turns out it's all due to mistake by the attacker, 21-year wasn't the intended victim. Drumroll... 38-year old man was an employee of a nearby restaurant.
                        http://www.tvn24.pl/krakow-22-latek-...,704383,s.html

                        Nobody in Poland resolves their conflicts by stabbing someone, it's not part of our culture!!!!111one
                        We don't stab peoples with knife... we use more than one... its also not most popular murder weapon in Poland.

                        According to police 19 y.o young polish boy stabed his girl because she didn't want to go to school and didn't wanted to tell him why. Then after knife broke she managed to get to the corridor and call for help. He beat her there then stabed multiple times with a second knife.

                        http://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/new...mpaign=2335070
                        Last edited by Asheren; 10-01-2017, 07:45 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          You never know, he might have been a closet Jihadi.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            Are migrants in Poland knife murdering people at a rate above the norm for their socio-economic distribution?
                            Only ethnic group i know about with measurable above averange crime rate are gypisies and that info is pretty old.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              26-year Polish boy stabbed without any logical reason whatsoever a 60-year old man that was removing snow near a bus station:
                              http://www.tvn24.pl/nozownik-zabil-6...,707743,s.html

                              According to the perp, he was hearing voices at the bus station.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
                                26-year Polish boy stabbed without any logical reason whatsoever a 60-year old man that was removing snow near a bus station:
                                http://www.tvn24.pl/nozownik-zabil-6...,707743,s.html

                                According to the perp, he was hearing voices at the bus station.
                                Muhammad's voices?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X