No announcement yet.

News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the dead Rest in Peace. May there be swift and furious justice delivered to the perpetrators of this vile act of terrorism.

Comment

• Terrible stuff. New Zealand is by and large seen as a very safe and peaceful society so why there? Because psychos are everywhere. No excuse to randomly shoot up a bunch of Muslims worshipers during the Friday prayer.

Also read that the shooter who streamed this used a twitter banner of one of the little girl victim of the Nice truck attack back in July 2016. I can’t think of a greater insult to her memory after having been slain by a brain dead jihadi in France that a brain dead Aussie decides to somehow retaliate against innocents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Terrible stuff. New Zealand is by and large seen as a very safe and peaceful society so why there? Because psychos are everywhere. No excuse to randomly shoot up a bunch of Muslims worshipers during the Friday prayer.

Also read that the shooter who streamed this used a twitter banner of one of the little girl victim of the Nice truck attack back in July 2016. I can’t think of a greater insult to her memory after having been slain by a brain dead jihadi in France that a brain dead Aussie decides to somehow retaliate against innocents.
        Absolutely...

Rest in Peace to the victims of this vicious terrorist attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZM305 View Post
          Have seen a pic of one suspect arrested outside my son's school.
          He's just showed ma a vid taken from across the road showing 2 shooters running into the school grounds, and it wasn't the guy who i saw in the arrested pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
            I'd always feared the apathic "carry-on" mentality of Western societies in the face of Islamic terrorism would give vile and hateful lowlifes an excuse to harm innocent people. I'm only surprised it took that powder keg so long to ignite.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZM305 View Post

He's just showed ma a vid taken from across the road showing 2 shooters running into the school grounds, and it wasn't the guy who i saw in the arrested pic
              Wait, was one of them wearing white with a tan small backpack and the other is wearing all black?

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post

Wait, was one of them wearing white with a tan small backpack and the other is wearing all black?
                yup thats them

Comment

• The shooter that hit the Deans Ave Mosque was arrested on Brougham Street, missed that incident by about 2min.

Comment

• That's horrible.

RIP to the victims.

The "lone gunner" (the one who live-streamed the shooting) went back and forth, between the mosque and his car, several times to reload and change weapons. Adding insult to injury, he is reported to have played the "remove kebab" meme song while driving away and to have also said, at the beginning of his live-stream, to subscribe to pewdiepie's channel.
                    Parts of the 4chan/8chan communities and FB are ecstatic.

That's truly sickening.

Death count is now 49.

*maybe a separate thread should be created?*
                    Last edited by Ivan le Fou; 15-03-2019, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• My iPad has just pinged me about 40 people having been killed.

Comment

• Deadly shootings apparently carried out by nationalist extremists have killed 49 people in two Christchurch mosques in New Zealand. This is what we know about the attacks so far.
                        • Police Commissioner Mike Bush has confirmed that 49 people have been killed, over 20 more injured.
                        • A man in his late 20s was charged with murder and is set to appear in court tomorrow, police said.
                        • Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that a number of improvised explosives were found attached to the assailants’ vehicles, but it is not clear whether they were planning a suicide attack. The explosives were then defused.
                        • Four suspects have been arrested; one of them has been confirmed to be an Australian national by the country’s prime minister. None of them were on any security watch lists.
                        • According to police, the attack was a “very well-planned event,” and officers will be dispatched around mosques “to ensure nothing further occurs.”
                        • One of the gunmen identified himself on social media as a 28-year-old Australian named Brenton Tarrant.
                        • Tarrant used a GoPro camera to livestream the attack on the Al Noor Mosque.
                        • His weapons were inscribed with references to famous European battles against Muslims and neo-Nazi slogans. One of the battles referenced is the 1683 Battle of Vienna against the Ottoman Empire.
                        • Shortly after the beginning of the livestream, Tarrant reportedly said “Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie,” referring to popular YouTube blogger Felix Kjellberg. The YouTuber responded by saying he felt "absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person." He also offered condolences to the victims.
                        • Ardern called the tragedy “a terrorist attack” by “extremist right-wing” perpetrators, describing it as “one of New Zealand’s darkest days.”
                        • The national security threat level has been changed to “high,” the PM said, adding that New Zealand was targeted because of its values, which “cannot be shaken.”

https://www.rt.com/news/453872-new-z...zrnAW3Cg1Rf-Eg

Comment

• RIP to the victims. I made the mistake of watching the vid, at the same time there are alerts here in Israel because rockets have been launched from Gaza to Tel Aviv. Today the world is beyond depressing.

Comment

• Sickening beyond words. Least they can do is ban the vids.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post
                              Sickening beyond words. Least they can do is ban the vids.
                              Im going through instagram reporting any occurrences of the vid, im not guna let that scum get his hate full vid out there

Comment

• Just reported a video on Youtube but still active

Please report this video too.

Comment

Working...
                                X