No announcement yet.

News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police say they have someone in custody, not sure if they are after further suspects.

I'm still sticking with lone wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      Yeah and the fuckers over at the 4chan and 8chan were all cheering like the degenerates they are.

What's worse is that this will lead to more copy-cat situations where like minded psychos will be livestreaming horrific events like this to an audience cheering like they are watching a sport.

Comment

• Terrible stuff. May the innocent victims rest in peace. It's a shame New Zealand doesn't have death penalty…

And for fuck's sake, wouldn't it be phenomenal if the newspapers and broadcasters freaking finally learnt to stop reporting on every minute detail about the perps after incidents such as this? For the life of me, I don't understand why we're giving murderous scumbags the attention they so desparately crave.

Comment

• Originally posted by muck View Post
          Terrible stuff. May the innocent victims rest in peace. It's a shame New Zealand doesn't have death penalty…

And for fuck's sake, wouldn't it be phenomenal if the newspapers and broadcasters freaking finally learnt to stop reporting on every minute detail about the perps after incidents such as this? For the life of me, I don't understand why we're giving murderous scumbags the attention they so desparately crave.
          It wouldn't have mattered in this instant, he livestreamed it.

Now all mass murders are going to be recorded with go-pros and we will see the horror while growing to be numb to it.

The bastard knew what he was doing and made sure his influence will remain.

Comment

• To be fair, usually 50% or so of what is reported during an event like this turns out of the false, misreported or otherwise incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post

It wouldn't have mattered in this instant, he livestreamed it.

Now all mass murders are going to be recorded with go-pros and we will see the horror while growing to be numb to it.

The bastard knew what he was doing and made sure his influence will remain.
              Well, I for one didn't know he'd streamed his crime, and so wouldn't have had most people had the news not pushed our noses into this fact. That's what I was referring to.

Comment

• One thing is for sure, your semis are gone. Id expect it to run exactly like it was in Australia.

Comment

• Police are saying they arrested three males and one female.

They had a car with IEDs.
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NuogbMQi6OY

Comment

• Have seen a pic of one suspect arrested outside my son's school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilgor View Post
                      One thing is for sure, your semis are gone. Id expect it to run exactly like it was in Australia.
                      We'll discuss that later, now is not the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZM305 View Post
                        Have seen a pic of one suspect arrested outside my son's school.
                        Thank God that asshat was stopped.

All Kiwis stay safe out there.

Comment

• Despite all the horror, here’s a ray of sunshine:
                          BREAKING: The New Zealand Herald reports that the shooting at the second mosque was stopped by an armed Muslim who "chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off."
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaave...263552/photo/1
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaave...07956122263552

Salute to the Kiwi for defending his brothers and sisters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
                            Despite all the horror, here’s a ray of sunshine:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaave...07956122263552

Salute to the Kiwi for defending his brothers and sisters.
                            unfortunately that guy will probably be facing charges too.

Comment

• So, not a "lone wolf" but a coordinated attack by an actual cell then? How did they catch all suspects so quickly?

Comment

• Originally posted by muck View Post
                                So, not a "lone wolf" but a coordinated attack by an actual cell then? How did they catch all suspects so quickly?
                                I’m guessing they were the ones who were going to attack the second Mosque. The ones that fled from the armed good guy who described their vehicle as a Silver Suburu.

Comment

Working...
                                X