Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: EU Intelligence Services hold weekly Anti-Terror meetings In Netherlands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: EU Intelligence Services hold weekly Anti-Terror meetings In Netherlands

http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/07/27/rep...s-netherlands/

Good development imo.
    Last edited by TheKiwi; 27-07-2016, 05:12 PM. Reason: All CAPS

About damn time.

Comment

They can have all the meetings they want.
      How they are going to monitor million of people without Europe becoming a dystopian police state?
      How they are going to monitor the waves of new possible suspect that are being brainwashed daily into a militant ideology masquerading as a religion which is the root cause?
      With what resources they are going to monitor the waves of new arrivals from the muslim word?

Comment

Those that can do
        Those that can't hold endless meetings

They need to just get on with liquidating the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Bundy View Post
          How they are going to monitor million of people without Europe becoming a dystopian police state?
          How they are going to monitor the waves of new possible suspect that are being brainwashed daily into a militant ideology masquerading as a religion which is the root cause?
          With what resources they are going to monitor the waves of new arrivals from the muslim word?

You misunderstand, comrade. The aim of the meeting is to share disinformation techniques for use against at the general population. Psyops. etc.

Comment

So what I make from your reactions is the most competent and knowledgeable people of all European countries meeting an issue which is of an international scope = bad? Should we dismantle NATO and Interpol, Europol, Frontex while we're at it?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeWolf View Post
              So what I make from your reactions is the most competent and knowledgeable people of all European countries meeting an issue which is of an international scope = bad? Should we dismantle NATO and Interpol, Europol, Frontex while we're at it?
              No no you get it all wrong you start by puting all muslims in ghetos while remove anyone of them who dares to protest.

ps. Sarcasm

Comment

Don't take everything so seriously, orangepup. We're just all a bit cynical. Its hard not to be when we have to live under the constant threat of terrorism and our governments try and stick their heads in the sand whilst ignoring the elephant in the room and do so at every opportunity rather than admit their fuckups have lead to the current situation in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho-Libre View Post

Don't take everything so seriously, orangepup. We're just all a bit cynical. Its hard not to be when we have to live under the constant threat of terrorism and our governments try and stick their heads in the sand whilst ignoring the elephant in the room and do so at every opportunity rather than admit their fuckups have lead to the current situation in Europe.

I'm not cynical. You are right we are dealing with threats but on the other hand we live in one of the safest places in the world and also in one of the safest years of this place. The past years and decades were more violent and less safe. I believe the siege mentality is exactly what people like IS wants because they seek for a clash of civilizations. That said. A lot needs to be done and since I am by no means on expert on the work of intelligence services I am happy the competent people do meet.

Comment

I'm not cynical. You are right we are dealing with threats but on the other hand we live in one of the safest places in the world and also in one of the safest years of this place. The past years and decades were more violent and less safe. I believe the siege mentality is exactly what people like IS wants because they seek for a clash of civilizations. That said. A lot needs to be done and since I am by no means on expert on the work of intelligence services I am happy the competent people do meet.
                    I don't take living in one of the safest places on earth for granted. But I think we shouldn't sacrifice our own ideals and way of life in order to protect that safety because we're unwilling to acknowledge the problem and deal with it for fear of offending or upsetting the people. We should hold our ideals and way of life as sacred and force anyone who wishes to join our society to live by those ideals or tell them to fuck off. And we should destroy anything that wishes to harm our way of life in the name of religion or politics, by any means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho-Libre View Post

I don't take living in one of the safest places on earth for granted. But I think we shouldn't sacrifice our own ideals and way of life in order to protect that safety because we're unwilling to acknowledge the problem and deal with it for fear of offending or upsetting the people. We should hold our ideals and way of life as sacred and force anyone who wishes to join our society to live by those ideals or tell them to fuck off. And we should destroy anything that wishes to harm our way of life in the name of religion or politics, by any means necessary.
                      and exactly that got us in to place we are today combined with telling those poor bastards they can come here to live the way they were at home and no means to actualy enforce the f... o... part.

in the end we have bunch of assimilationist societies trying to make a half-heart attempt at multi-cultural approach for geopolitical reasons
                      Last edited by Asheren; 28-07-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Bundy View Post
                        Well for one thing many Isis militants were enough stupid to get filmed or photographed before coming to europe.
                        Like we still have in custody the two guys apparently participating in Camp Speicher massacre.

Comment

Working...
                        X