Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

Amateur video posted online shows a black-clad woman, apparently the suspect, outside a metro station shouting the Islamic phrase "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great).

"I am a terrorist," she cries. "I am your death."

Russian journalist Polina Nikolskaya witnessed the incident. She told Reuters: "I was on my way to the metro station from home. She was standing near the metro entrance and caught my attention because she was screaming Allahu Akbar.

"I saw that she had a bloodied head in her arms but I thought it was not real. People in the crowd said it was real."
    Some nasty times we live in, to say the least.
    This was not the only article i could find, but the only "non-graphic" one.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981

That's a bad nanny.

Comment

Utterly disgusting. How can you be so utterly deranged/brainwashed to do this to a child. The only positive note is that this took place in Russia where the punishment will be a lot more severe than in our 'civilised' western justice systems. Pity they don't have the death penalty anymore for this scum.

Comment

Can we avoid to turn this board into a tabloid with columns made of fillers ?
        Today in France a mother thrown her 22 months old on the floor then put him in the washing machine because she was upset. Is it disgusting ? Yes. Does it need to be posted here ? No
        Humanity is that, the worse and sometimes the better
        If we begin to post all horrible random things happening around the world, we will need a bigger board

Comment

Originally posted by Mordoror View Post
          Today in France a mother thrown her 22 months old on the floor then put him in the washing machine because she was upset. Is it disgusting ? Yes. Does it need to be posted here ? No
          If we begin to post all horrible random things happening around the world, we will need a bigger board
          Wandering around a nations capitol with a severed head is sure to make the news no matter where you are. Unless it's Somalia or some other place nobody cares about.

Comment

Well i get your point, however in my book, if someone does it snackbaring then it's terrorism.
            In this particular case one could argue that the person responsible is deranged to begin with, but honestly what's the difference if you are brainwashed nanny in Moscow or brainwashed bearded headchopper in Raqqa ?
            For me next to none, you accomplish the same terrorist goal whether you were given direct support by AQ or ISIS or just fell victim to their propaganda. Direct causality is the same for me, only the means is different.

Comment

Originally posted by BaldyLocks View Post
              Well i get your point, however in my book, if someone does it snackbaring then it's terrorism.
              In this particular case one could argue that the person responsible is deranged to begin with, but honestly what's the difference if you are brainwashed nanny in Moscow or brainwashed bearded headchopper in Raqqa ?
              For me next to none, you accomplish the same terrorist goal whether you were given direct support by AQ or ISIS or just fell victim to their propaganda. Direct causality is the same for me, only the means is different.
              Look i have no problem reporting terrorism on there. If it is purely human evil on the other hand, not that i want to turn a blind eye but unfortunately there wouldn't have enough bandwith to deal with the issue.
              As for brainwashed against deranged, that's two different things

Comment

Look i have no problem reporting terrorism on there. If it is purely human evil on the other hand, not that i want to turn a blind eye but unfortunately there wouldn't have enough bandwith to deal with the issue.
                As for brainwashed against deranged, that's two different things
                However it seems that she has been influenced by pro-terrorist propaganda, so where does that leave us?

Comment

Because it is the religion of peace again - IS - Islamic S*it e

Comment

May the child Rest In Peace.

Comment

Sadly a single victim a terrorist does not make.
                      I would hedge my bets on this being the work of a deeply disturbed person with no real ties to islamic or other terrorist organization.
                      If it was I would classify it as a failed operation. A mad act like this, while sad, hardly affect us as a society.

Comment

Well, I tried making a tread for random news from around the world, but not many use it. I guess narcissism is too wide spread in our part of the world for such..

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                          Well, I tried making a tread for random news from around the world, but not many use it. I guess narcissism is too wide spread in our part of the world for such..
                          difficulty with this is if you post breaking news it can be like this a very very sad isolated incident - however she could have then gone on a rampage and blown a lot of people up - and if it was a co-ordinated attack it could warrant a thread on its own - its sometime difficult to gauge

Comment

Originally posted by Sniffit View Post
                            Sadly a single victim a terrorist does not make.
                            I would hedge my bets on this being the work of a deeply disturbed person with no real ties to islamic or other terrorist organization.
                            If it was I would classify it as a failed operation. A mad act like this, while sad, hardly affect us as a society.
                            Yes i agree that the woman is not a terrorist in the conventional sense, but if we consider propaganda a weapon, as i believe most people do, and some mentaly unstable persons start being motivated to do this kind of crap, as they already have in at least three cases over the last six months, where does it leave us standing. My position is that it's a form of continuous terrorist attack by persons wielding such propaganda and the woman is an additional victim.

As for the number of victims it is not the goal of terrorist to kill people, the end goal is to further their agenda using fear and panic in the targetted population, and to gain more popularity with the domestic population by presenting some act as rightheous wrath. And this attack imho accomplishes both, people in Moscow afraid and extreme Muslim population gets a new martyr (you could spin it like that even if not true).

I'm not looking for a forum brawl just an argumented discussion on what is the accepted limit where something is considered terrorism.

Comment

There's a huge difference between child abuse committed by incompetent, drugged or deranged parents and cold-blooded terrorist murder. If you fail to see that, why do you not simply stay away from discussions about the latter instead of presuming to tell others what to post?

Violence done unto others out of greed, jealousy or ire is an infinite and omnipresent trait of humanity (and can, in basic forms, even be found among other hominidae — which is precisely why it is found among us).

Religious extremism is not.

An Islamic terrorist stabbing a child is not the same as a gangbanger stabbing an opponent.

A fundamentalist father beating a female family member to death for dressing "unchastely" is not the same as a husband beating to death his unfaithful wife.

A gang of self-declared "moral police officers" beating up a family in an European capital is not the same as a bunch of drunkards beating up a family in an European capital.

A mob of immigrants sexually assaulting women while chanting racist slogans is not the same as some pricks copping a feel in a crowded metro.

No offence, M, if you unjustifiably got caught in the crossfire now — but when, when will the apologisms in Europe finally come to an end?! All crime and violence in particular is despicable, but some crimes are even more despicable than others.

Comment

Working...
                              X