Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tahrir Square, Germany: 60 women sexually assaulted by 1000 strong immigrant mob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what is your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johanness View Post

And what is your point?
      I agree with the Moroccan expert, but I honestly do not care a shit about what happens or can happen in germany or in europe about immigration policies etc.

And I feel sorry for the people of my country that continues to live in the West, enduring what can not be endured and tolerated.

Other Moroccans are intelligent and they know the consequences and risks of emigrating to a western country, and they have chosen to immigrate to rich Arab countries of the east (countries of the Arabian Gulf)

These countries, unlike European countries, ask for Moroccan labor and support the immigration of the Moroccans and other arabe nationalities to the countries of the arabian Gulf, As the Europeans did (in the times that europe was in ruins after WW2) to reduce or eliminate immigration from Asian countries.

Personally i live in my country, free and dignified and with the head very high,and above all, with my people.
      Last edited by Moro; 04-01-2017, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moro View Post

I agree with the Moroccan expert, but I honestly do not care a shit about what happens or can happen in germany or in europe about immigration policies etc.
        I'd be surprised if you didn't agree with anything Moroccan. For someone who doesn't "care a shit", you seem to care quite a bit. People who don't care stayed out of this discussion.

Originally posted by Moro View Post
        And I feel sorry for the people of my country that continues to live in the West, enduring what can not be endured and tolerated.
        What do they endure and tolerate exactly? Some examples maybe?

Originally posted by Moro View Post
        Other Moroccans are intelligent and they know the consequences and risks of emigrating to a western country, and they have chosen to immigrate to rich Arab countries of the east (countries of the Arabian Gulf)
        Posing as a refugee isn't really the way emigration is supposed to work. What are the risks and consequences, other than being sent back home because there's no reason to grant asylum?
        Because so far I see the risks and consequences mostly for the host countries.

Comment

These countries, unlike European countries, ask for Moroccan labor and support the immigration of the Moroccans and other arabe nationalities to the countries of the arabian Gulf, As the Europeans did (in the times that europe was in ruins after WW2) to reduce or eliminate immigration from Asian countries.

Personally i live in my country, free and dignified and with the head very high,and above all, with my people.

Oh look another white man guilt apologist. Woman Grooping according to you may not be cultural in North Africa (*cough cough) but we are used to your overall finger pointing at us.
          So let's be clear : 1- clean your own messy country before saying what and what cannot be tolerated in Europe
          2- you can have all your citizens back for what most of us care. Unfortunatley they choose to come here maybe because not everything is fair and dandy in the wonderful Moroccan kingdom

Comment

• What would you say if 1000 drunken 20 year old Germans or other Europeans would go on an alcoholic rampage on Ramadan in Rabat in daylight?
            And the North Africans in Germany on New Year's eve were largely drunken too, btw.

Comment

If it's so hard for them in Europe they can always go back to where they came from.
              Why aren't they returning home?

Comment

Ah yes, the famous internment camps, angry mobs hunting down "the people of your country", the pogroms, the lynchings, the little stars they are forced to wear, etc...

As ATS said, if they are so sad where they are, nothing is preventing them from going back to their country. Europe is great in the sense that you can come, go and leave whenever you want. Our borders are opened both ways.

Comment

This is a thread about something that happened in Germany. If you don't care about what happens in Germany then stay out of the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mordoror View Post

Oh look another white man guilt apologist. Woman Grooping according to you may not be cultural in North Africa (*cough cough) but we are used to your overall finger pointing at us.
                    So let's be clear : 1- clean your own messy country before saying what and what cannot be tolerated in Europe
                    2- you can have all your citizens back for what most of us care. Unfortunatley they choose to come here maybe because not everything is fair and dandy in the wonderful Moroccan kingdom
                    Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Ah yes, the famous internment camps, angry mobs hunting down "the people of your country", the pogroms, the lynchings, the little stars they are forced to wear, etc...

As ATS said, if they are so sad where they are, nothing is preventing them from going back to their country. Europe is great in the sense that you can come, go and leave whenever you want. Our borders are opened both ways.

You mean they can have all their citizens back if it didnt happen to be that their goverments are strictly against taking their own citizens back and giving them papers, claiming they are not their citizens?

Its really charming working with nothern Africa. You cannot even deport their own citizens back to them when they behave badly. Look at the christmas market attacker in Berlin. He was still here because his own state tried to deny it was theirs in the first place and then tried to drag on giving him new papers for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaito View Post
                      What do they endure and tolerate exactly? Some examples maybe?
                      They have to endure and tolerate your welfare system they benefit from. Due to their parasitic nature, their welfare share is bigger by thousands of percents comparing to the native population. Their crime rate is "just" bigger by hundreds of percents, though.
                      How many years will it take for you to realise that the most unproblematic non-European economic migrants come from countries like China, Vietnam, etc.?

Comment

• 22 sexual assaults in Berlin on nye - at the official nye party, secured by 1700 police

The number of sexual assaults on the New Year's Eve celebration in front of the Brandenburg Gate has almost quadrupled. After six months of sexual harassment were reported to the police on New Year's Day, this number increased to 22 on Friday. All acts took place in the area between the Brandenburg Gate and Siegessäule. This information had been available to the police since Thursday, but was not disclosed until Friday, according to the day's level.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/po.../19219896.html

You know by now it takes some time for things to come to light

Comment

Working...
                        X