Hitler escaped?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler escaped?

Not sure if true or not but I’ve been watching a lot of shows that Hitler did not die by suicide as we’ve all been led to believe. Rather, he escaped to South America and God knows what else.

Crap loads of shows and news articles out there about this. Perhaps the most interesting is Hunting Hitler.

What is the truth?

Did he escape or die we’ve been told?

He ate a bullet.

Sure, there were all kind of theories then as there has been for UBL. You don't show some tyrant or terrorists dead bodies and people will tell you that he escaped and why not drank mint juleps until his death in Alabama.

The reality was that his body - unlike that of Goebbels was entirely calcinated by the SS in his bunker and the few remains of his body were identified as him, the dreaded Führer.

Comment

I don’t know man. These dudes in the History Channel seem pretty serious. Maybe he is burried In Alabama. Or Argentina

Comment

Nope, he's dead - the Soviets found his jaw bones and tested the teeth. The idea he escaped is just neo-Nazi wet dreams.

Comment

Living on dark side of the moon

Comment

I dunno. These dudes seem pretty serious. Don’t seem like Neo-Nazis

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
              Nope, he's dead - the Soviets found his jaw bones and tested the teeth. The idea he escaped is just neo-Nazi wet dreams.
              Aye. Identified by his teeth. I had forgotten about this precise fact.

Of course Stalin would have been more than happy that the Red Army would have caught him alive.

If memory serves, Hitler had heard about what happened to Mussolini a couple days earlier and didn't want to be hanged upside down in Moscow. Hence the suicide and burning instructions of his body by the SS.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

Aye. Identified by his teeth. I had forgotten about this precise fact.

Of course Stalin would have been more than happy that the Red Army would have caught him alive.

If memory serves, Hitler had heard about what happened to Mussolini a couple days earlier and didn't want to be hanged upside down in Moscow. Hence the suicide and burning instructions of his body by the SS.
                where are the teeth now for a bit of DNA?

Comment

The truth is,

he escaped to Canada
                  and froze to death

Comment

Originally posted by N-rg View Post
                    The truth is,

he escaped to Canada
                    and froze to death
                    breki got him tied up in a log cabin - just asking the question on here as a cover story

anyway back to the teeth - this is a good book

Translator Elena Rzhevskaya helped identify the Fuhrer's charred body in 1945. Now, her memoir is being published in English for the first time

Comment

Yes. The bit about the teeth. Apparently all dental ID was made by memory and hand drawn sketches from people who where supposed to be his former dentists. No X Rays

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post
                        Not sure if true or not but I’ve been watching a lot of shows that Hitler did not die by suicide as we’ve all been led to believe. Rather, he escaped to South America and God knows what else.

Crap loads of shows and news articles out there about this. Perhaps the most interesting is Hunting Hitler.

What is the truth?

Did he escape or die we’ve been told?

i also been watching those shows , on 3rd year now. The old story was like Jake said the USSR had a bit of skull with bollet hole....supposedly of Hitler,,,but the show guys say the skull tested as female, and the bullethole diameter did not match the caliber that AH supposedly used.
                        the part of the hunting hitler series i have issues with is the theory of the nuclear weapon research in south america.

i can envision hitler trying to fake death and escaping to somewhere far from Germany, where an existing german colony was set up already,....like where Eichmann and Mengele had gone.
                        how old was adolf in 1945? Seems age 55 or so IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post
                          Yes. The bit about the teeth. Apparently all dental ID was made by memory and hand drawn sketches from people who where supposed to be his former dentists. No X Rays
                          bit of skull is probably a woman - Stalin had what they thought was the body dug up later and destroyed - teeth never tested with modern methods

South Pole and then to the moon still looks good

Comment

By all accounts he is still alive. 129 years old and rocking shit at an Argentinian strip club

Comment

This thread is full of lies.

Comment

Working...
                              X