Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel-Arab Conflict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Alcaldemb View Post

    I don't think it makes sense for Israel to be so intertwined within areas that are heavily Arab. It certainly taxes Israel's security apparatus, and needlessly inflames tensions. The major settlement blocs are here to stay, but no reason to increase the footprint.
    Yawn.

    ***



    The new community will be located near the settlements of Shiloh and Eli, north of Ramallah, according to the Prime Minister’s Office. The PMO also announced the approval of tenders for some 2,000 new settlement homes — housing units whose planned construction was first announced in January.

    http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-...acuated-amona/

    ***

    I am tired of worrying about so called "inflaming tensions" when our enemy is fully engaged in lawfare against Israel.

    Fuck them, and build. Build, baby, build.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

      Yawn.

      ***






      http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-...acuated-amona/

      ***

      I am tired of worrying about so called "inflaming tensions" when our enemy is fully engaged in lawfare against Israel.

      Fuck them, and build. Build, baby, build.
      Who needs a nose when you can keep your face.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Alcaldemb View Post

        Who needs a nose when you can keep your face.
        In the realistic point of view, Hamas views this settlement expansion as a defiance against Allah. The PA views this settlement as a temporary drawback towards their 1947 vision. The western view draws the conclusion that this settlement prevents a mutual negotiated two state solution. The reality is, that scrapping this construction project would be viewed as a Palestinian stepping stone towards the 1947 borders via United Nations.
        Last edited by J.Noah ה; 31-03-2017, 04:11 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Alcaldemb View Post

          Who needs a nose when you can keep your face.
          Read J Noah's post. He gets it.

          Firstly, this is not an isolated, far flung settlement. Even if it was, so what?

          Do you really think a return to 67 will satisfy the Palestinians?

          No way. They will start (actually already have started) agitating for 47 lines. Why make it easy for the fuckers?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

            Read J Noah's post. He gets it.

            Firstly, this is not an isolated, far flung settlement. Even if it was, so what?

            Do you really think a return to 67 will satisfy the Palestinians?

            No way. They will start (actually already have started) agitating for 47 lines. Why make it easy for the fuckers?
            I don't think anything will satisfy them; I just think that there wasn't a need to replace Amona, as opposed to just resettling in existing blocs.

            A little tact doesn't hurt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Alcaldemb View Post

              I don't think anything will satisfy them; I just think that there wasn't a need to replace Amona, as opposed to just resettling in existing blocs.

              A little tact doesn't hurt.
              It does, when it is perceived as weakness.

              Comment




              • The looks on their faces are fecking priceless...

                Comment


                • Hahahaha, that was a very unexpected interruption of their regular anti-Israel cum fest.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IDF_TANKER View Post


                    The looks on their faces are fecking priceless...
                    Bahahahaha 😎

                    Comment


                    • Victimized Again: The Jews of Arab States and the June 1967 War

                      https://besacenter.org/perspectives-...s-arab-states/

                      Comment


                      • Pence: Trump 'actively considering' moving US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

                        https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...y-in-israel-to

                        Comment


                        • Trump inches toward moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem


                          The president promised during the campaign to support the move from Tel Aviv, but delayed it in June amid efforts to revive the Middle East peace process.

                          https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...rusalem-271764

                          ***

                          Absofuckinglutely

                          Comment


                          • The perversity of the Israel-boycott blacklist

                            https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ott-blacklist/

                            ***

                            Fuck the cUNting UN

                            Comment


                            • The Chaotic Arab World Has Nothing to Offer Israel

                              EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Israel should not do the bidding of the divided and bankrupt Arab world and strive to contain Tehran’s hegemonic ambitions at an exorbitant human and material cost. Nor should it trust its Arab neighbors to offer genuine peace once the Iranian threat is eliminated.

                              https://besacenter.org/perspectives-...-offer-israel/

                              Comment


                              • The West Bank was ceded to Israel by the King of Jordan, why is this even a discussion...I seriously do not understand woke history.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X