Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chaffinch View Post
    Anyway you were completely wrong, lied about years etc, actualy your post is desperate...
    No, were were both wrong. I was wrong, because I based my opinion on the outdated article. You were wrong, because the boom is recent and people did not visit that little town so often before. This narrow road, where two cars can hardly pass by, doesn't have the required capacity to service so many tourists and Krynica Morska has been in a good shape for many years. You cannot attribute its looks to the number of tourists, as the boom is recent. It has not been lasting for 10 or 20 years. There are better places to visit on the Polish coast and, more importantly, you can get there using a much better road.
    I hit the S3 and I'm in Miedzyzdroje in 2 hours. It's so much better and much closer to my home in Poland:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mi...w=1920&bih=950
    There are more places like Miedzyzdroje, so you should not think Krynica is something special.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Musashi View Post
      So there's a Russian YouTuber who trolls his own country. Who would have thought. Who do you think pays him? It cannot be Putin this time, so who?
      man so regularly compares everything(mostly Russia) with Poland, that answer is quite obvious.

      Comment


      • As this seems to have turned into a Polish thread rather than Ukraine I'll add my twopennyworth.

        Poland will be in for a serious financial shock post March 2019 when we pull our net 12B or so Euro out of the kitty. The infighting between the recipients of all that lovely money is going to be a sight to behold. Poland will no longer be able to promote itself as a beacon of prosperity to Belarus and Ukraine. The good old days of the 'Princes' in Brussels doling out the money, much of it ours and much of it unauditable, are coming to an end. Financial reality is about to hit, very hard.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Musashi View Post
          No, were were both wrong. I was wrong, because I based my opinion on the outdated article. You were wrong, because the boom is recent and people did not visit that little town so often before. This narrow road, where two cars can hardly pass by, doesn't have the required capacity to service so many tourists and Krynica Morska has been in a good shape for many years. You cannot attribute its looks to the number of tourists, as the boom is recent. It has not been lasting for 10 or 20 years. There are better places to visit on the Polish coast and, more importantly, you can get there using a much better road.
          I hit the S3 and I'm in Miedzyzdroje in 2 hours. It's so much better and much closer to my home in Poland:
          https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mi...w=1920&bih=950
          We are going offtop, but just to claryfi, Krynica Morska is extremely popular from at least 2008, I was there in 2007 and beach which has more then 1,5 km was packed (it can accommodate 40k of people) . It is not recent, and between your 2002 and 2017 we can talk about 10+mil of tourists. I said wery clear and I think my English is good enough to understand it that majority of Poles WAS or WILL be there somewhere during life time. I call 37 mil people POTENTIAL, which on the base of available data can't be called incorrect. So again you are wrong.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JohninMK View Post
            As this seems to have turned into a Polish thread rather than Ukraine I'll add my twopennyworth.

            Poland will be in for a serious financial shock post March 2019 when we pull our net 12B or so Euro out of the kitty. The infighting between the recipients of all that lovely money is going to be a sight to behold. Poland will no longer be able to promote itself as a beacon of prosperity to Belarus and Ukraine. The good old days of the 'Princes' in Brussels doling out the money, much of it ours and much of it unauditable, are coming to an end. Financial reality is about to hit, very hard.
            You made me so scared that I will probably go back to Poland
            Last edited by Musashi; 19-05-2017, 02:15 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JohninMK View Post

              Poland will be in for a serious financial shock post March 2019 when we pull our net 12B or so Euro out of the kitty. The infighting between the recipients of all that lovely money is going to be a sight to behold. Poland will no longer be able to promote itself as a beacon of prosperity to Belarus and Ukraine.
              Lol...you really know nothing about Poland. We don't really need British contribution to the EU to prosper. Actually, it could be beneficial for Poland when you leave for good.

              Comment


              • Thanks for responding to my comments guys and I understand what you are saying. But I am not going to take it any further as the thread is now so far off topic that a Sword of Doom Mod (no names no pack drill) will surely appear any moment zapping posts left, right and centre.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

                  Lol...you really know nothing about Poland. We don't really need British contribution to the EU to prosper. Actually, it could be beneficial for Poland when you leave for good.
                  Just behave like a decent troll and show him a graph with the Polish, Ukrainian and Belarusian economic growth in 1989-2017. He really thinks we would starve if no EU money was coming in. The thing is, both Ukraine and Belarus had been richer than Poland before 1989 and we outperformed them a long time before we joined the EU.

                  Comment


                  • there is no good news about ukraine yet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by merk666 View Post
                      there is no good news about ukraine yet.
                      Yes, it is. They don't have to use visas when they travel to the EU.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                        Certainly, you have much more of everything in Moscow than people have in Warsaw. However, not all Russia is Moscow and Peter. We are comparing average towns rather than capitals.
                        Google Grozny or resort towns in Krasnodar (I was pleasantly surprised by Adler), suburbs of Orenburg or Tumen region up to Yamal. People from this places would be rather disappointed by Poland.
                        Then make a trip over Kurgan or Bryansk. This places leave depressive taste even in regional capitals. For determination of "average" you have to compare a hundred or so of towns.

                        Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                        Yes, it is. They don't have to use visas when they travel to the EU.
                        If only they wouldn't need money to use too.

                        Comment


                        • dat is my lebensraum. where i live in depression under putin's rule...
                          https://www.google.ru/maps/@55.67461...7i13312!8i6656

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ZeroDivision View Post
                            username

                            You are very stubborn, aren't you? Here are BTR-3's assembled from new Belgian armor.
                            Me and stubborn, yes!
                            Till Feb 2016 Ukraine claimed to produce BTR-3 from scratch, from scratch of 40 years old hulls of btr-70 and parts of btr-80





                            And now we should believe, that this policy changed? Belgian armor is not cheap...

                            Except that people who know more about trucks say that MZKT doesn't produce such chassis at all
                            Its not about chassis but parts of it (transaxle and axles). It will be funny, if it comes out, that the used engine is an old one taken out of MAZ-537.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by username View Post

                              Its not about chassis but parts of it (transaxle and axles). It will be funny, if it comes out, that the used engine is an old one taken out of MAZ-537.
                              Somehow I think that detail might be missing from the publicity material.

                              Comment


                              • The Rabbit was in the USA trying to drum up support, and lecture Trump and Americans about Ukraine and Russians, but when you go to the Kiev post, it's not there. It's all about Poroshenko!

                                https://www.kyivpost.com/
                                A Ukrainian Comes to Washington, Urging His Nation Not Be Forgotten

                                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/w...ssia.html?_r=0

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X