Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by merk666 View Post
    Ofcourse go for it :-)

Mentioned movies are just trolling, nothing more. If somebody picking up Krynica Morska (small and wery popular holiday pleace with 37 millions of potential visitors) to Jantarnyj, we can talk only about trolling. Majority of Poles on some stage of their life was or will be in Krynica, in other words pleace have shitloads of money and is wery well maintained.

Comment

• poland is just
      1. a western bait for eastern fish - ukraine and belorussia.
      2. outpost of ze west against russia.
      that's why poland will ever play against russia(chanting about eternal russian threat) and will get donations to look tasty for eastern neighbours.

Comment

poland is just
        1. a western bait for eastern fish - ukraine and belorussia.
        2. outpost of ze west against russia.
        that's why poland will ever play against russia(chanting about eternal russian threat) and will get donations to look tasty for eastern neighbours.
        Why so serious? ;-)

Anyway to some small extend I would agree with this but if you think about it as a major reason of Polish economical situation then it is big BS. We are assembly point for Germany and I'm more less fine with this. Germany need us as a relatively cheap and well qualified workforce, it is workhorse of our economy which pull up other sectors. "Bait"?? If your country would try harder to attract your neighbours maybe nobody would worry about this "bait" ;-)
        Last edited by chaffinch; 19-05-2017, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaffinch View Post
          Germany need us as a relatively cheap and well qualified workforce,
          We can find that south and east of Poland as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitleser1987 View Post

We can find that south and east of Poland as well.
            Workforce, great location, developed industry. We are great buffer zone, let's keep it happy :-).

Comment

Workforce, great location, developed industry. We are great buffer zone, let's keep it happy :-).
              it's Freud. Buffer zone implies confrontation.
              that's what i said - poland will ever support confrontation, because benefits from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

You know a place that's even cleaner than Poland?
                Belarus.
                Maybe North Korea is even better.
                Some people are easily impressed. But sure, having everything trimmed and clean is good anyway, if everything more important is already taken care of.

Me and my friends drove through Poland in 2010 - I don't remember much of the drive but it seemed all quite ordinary to me.

Lithuania is cleaner than UK, about x20 times.
                As I heard from my Bulgarian friends, Bulgaria also.
                As a Vilnius-born myself, I was quite disgusted by Bordeaux (France) and by Bristol and Newport (UK). Cardiff is somewhat ok.

Google Maps =/= reality. Better go there yourself to do comparisons in person.

Comment

it's Freud. Buffer zone implies confrontation.
                  that's what i said - poland will ever support confrontation, because benefits from it.
                  We are not creating geopolitic around us. It is as it is. Who is messing with who doesn't depend from us, you have nukes, tanks and oil, deal with it. Because Poland is located in strategic pleace/corridor we will be always in zone of influence, we are simply way to weak to stand alone. If you ask me, even though that I'm sort of pro Russian lad I would chose western zone of influence without doubts. If confrontation will come, we are fuxxed anyway, doesn't matter what we will do and who we support.

Comment

Poland is neither a buffer zone (against who?) nor a great neighbor (thanks for electing PiS).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyn View Post
                      As I heard from my Bulgarian friends, Bulgaria also.
                      I was in Bulgaria about 10 years ago, nice country and great people, but it looks more dirty, poor and 'soviet' then my home city in the middle of Siberia.

Comment

everything you have in your poland, we have here. poland is not something extremely exemplifying for russains.
                        Certainly, you have much more of everything in Moscow than people have in Warsaw. However, not all Russia is Moscow and Peter. We are comparing average towns rather than capitals.
                        Originally posted by merk666 View Post
                        imho poland is underdeveloped german suburbs.
                        You don't know what you are talking about. Germany was extremely clean in the 80s and the beginning of the 90s. Everything changed when Germany started transforming into the Third World's dump. Even Ukrainians who visit Germany see that Poland is much cleaner and safer, while it was the way round 20 years ago. I don't mean the places where ethnic Germans live are untidy, but the ones where people from Africa and Asia do, certainly are.
                        The most tidy and clean country I've ever seen was Austria. I went to Croatia in 1997 and my father took a wrong turn in Austria. We got lost in a little town that was looking so nice as if we landed on a different planet. Everything was just perfect, no matter if you wanted to compare it to Poland and Germany.
                        Originally posted by merk666 View Post
                        First of all, Poland is pretty fucking far from being the biggest beneficiary per capita. If you take a country with nearly 40 millions people and compare it to a country that has 5 millions people, bearing in mind that their GDP per capita is similar, you should not be surprised the former is paid much more. Was Spain paid less money than Poland is now before Poland joined the EU?
                        If you propose a project, the EU will give you 25% of the required money and some of these 25% had been already paid by you.
                        The second thing is, the EU will not give you any money to paint your gate or trim your grass or a hedgerow. You have to spend your own money here, so stop attributing clealiness to being paid by the EU.

Originally posted by chaffinch View Post
                        Mentioned movies are just trolling, nothing more.
                        So there's a Russian YouTuber who trolls his own country. Who would have thought. Who do you think pays him? It cannot be Putin this time, so who?
                        Originally posted by chaffinch View Post
                        If somebody picking up Krynica Morska (small and wery popular holiday pleace with 37 millions of potential visitors) to Jantarnyj, we can talk only about trolling. Majority of Poles on some stage of their life was or will be in Krynica, in other words pleace have shitloads of money and is wery well maintained.
                        Stop trolling.
                        A little Polish town that has less than 2000 inhabitants can be compared to a Russian town that has 5500 inhabitants. They are located on the same coast and are 40 kms apart.
                        37 million potential customers and majority of Poles visiting it are you saying?
                        Just take a look at this "motorway" and think 10 times about how to accommodate a large number of people in a town with 1600 residents.
                        https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.39...2!8i6656?hl=pl
                        The biggest number of tourists visited that town in 2002 and there were 30,000 of them. This article describes this number as a total record:
                        http://gdansk.naszemiasto.pl/archiwu...t,t,id,tm.html
                        Officially, there are 15,000 rooms for tourists
                        How many of them could be there in the 50s-80s? 10,000 a year? Let's take an average of 20,000 visitors a year over the last 70 years. It's totally unrealistic, as there were hardly any foreign tourists at that time and Polish people were significantly poorer and did not have too many cars. You will get a total of 1.4 million people in an unrealistic scenario. "37 millions of potential visitors" or "majority" of Poles, my ass. Take your pills off, please. You will feel better.
                        Last edited by Musashi; 19-05-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Video: Rally near presidential Administration

appears to be younger persons

https://liveuamap.com/en/2017/19-may...administration

Comment

• Stop trolling British guy... In 2014 It was 300 000 tourist, in 2016 they estimated it for more then a fuxxk million... Troll...

http://netka.gda.pl/noclegowe-rekord...-z-nia-rownac/

http://m.onet.pl/wiedza-swiat/podroze/plaze,2nhsn2

Now as a Polish lad who is actualy LIVING in Poland I know from experience how many people was there, personaly I was there twice with family, my parents was there my wife parents, etc..

By the way as you can see Pole can troll Polish city... So i dont see any reason why Russian lad would not do same with Russian city... To be honest I don't even know if Jantarnyj is a city.

P.s your link is from 2002, last actualisation was in 2004... Where did you get that 2012, point it please.

P.s 2 sorry for offtopic
                            Last edited by chaffinch; 19-05-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Stop trolling British guy... In 2014 It was 300 000 tourist, in 2016 they estimated it for more then a fuxxk million... Troll...
                              I've read about the latest boom compared to the 2000s, but stop talking about 37 million potential visitors.
                              I'm also Polish and I am still far more proficient in Polish than you.
                              Let me remind your private message you sent to me some time ago.
                              Witam kolegÄ™, chyba obydwoje siÄ™ zgodzimy co do faktu,[...]
                              Obydwoje, that is "two" in English, is a reference to a man with a woman or a boy with a girl or a man with a girl.
                              So, basically:
                              Obaj is a reference to two men or two boys and that's what you should have used, Mr-not-so-proficient-in-Polish-engineer.
                              Obie is a reference to two girls or two women or a woman plus a girl.
                              While I can understand the fact that your English is below any standard, I cannot understand why you are so bad at your native language. It must be embarrassing to be corrected by somebody who moved out of Poland nearly 10 years ago and whom you have referred to as a "British guy". Who gave you your A-levels certificate? It's not a spelling mistake or dyslexia, it's just the lack of basic knowledge little children get at school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                                I've read about the latest boom compared to the 2000s, but stop talking about 37 million potential visitors.
                                I'm also Polish and I am still far more proficient in Polish than you.
                                Let me remind your private message you sent to me some time ago.

Obydwoje, that is "two" in English, is a reference to a man with a woman or a boy with a girl or a man with a girl.
                                So, basically:
                                Obaj is a reference to two men or two boys and that's what you should have used, Mr-not-so-proficient-in-Polish-engineer.
                                Obie is a reference to two girls or two women or a woman plus a girl.
                                While I can understand the fact that your English is below any standard, I cannot understand why you are so bad at your native language. It must be embarrassing to be corrected by somebody who moved out of Poland nearly 10 years ago and whom you have referred to as a "British guy". Who gave you your A-levels certificate? It's not a spelling mistake or dyslexia, it's just the lack of basic knowledge little children get at school.
                                Actually I have dyslexia :-), whatever mate... Fully agree about my English but judging my Polish on the base of one word... That's what we call real trolling :-) Anyway you were completely wrong, lied about years etc, actualy your post is desperate...

Comment

Working...
                                X