Ukraine Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ahriman View Post
    ..But they are suspiciosly silent, when freedom-loving president of Ukraine bans estimated 26 millions of Ukranins from using mail.ru products, North Korea style.
    Well, what exactly do you expect from them, when even respectable journalists who are supposed to be all about freedoms etc publish articles in respectable newspapers, where they say that Poroshenko was kinda wrong, but not really. Because, you see, VKontakte was not really neutral and didn't delete a content Ukrainian authorities consider offensive, like FB did. Also, Yandex.Maps comited a crime of displaying Crimea as a part of Russia to visitors with Russian IPs. The fact that they display Crimea as a part of Ukraine to UA visitors is not at all redeeming. The crimes of Yandex.Taxi service, 1C accounting packages and mail.ru email service remained undisclosed so far, but banning them is kinda no big deal too.

Originally posted by Miller2 View Post
    I can't wait to hear more about it! Can you share with us some details? Please...
    Sorry, we've been through that too many times already. No use.
    Last edited by Alexv; 18-05-2017, 11:32 AM. Reason: Optimization

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexv View Post
      No I don't. We've been through that and it's no use. You will just fall silent and couple of days later reappear again, believing that smileys are best arguments.
      Well you're the one who brought it up, knowing full well that you've got nothing but unsubstantiated whine on the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by drax View Post
        Well you're the one who brought it up, knowing full well that you've got nothing but unsubstantiated whine on the topic.
        We've been through that multiple times before. I can recount all this (Non-citizenship-No-voting-Ru-lang-opression-Ru-education-distruction-Ru-phobia-in-mainstream press-Denials-of-medical-service-etc. ) and you will just flatly deny it, and I will go and dig up links and present it to you, and you will go "didn't happen/it is their own choice!!!!!"/fall silent. Been there, done that. Besides, you just explained that you are just having a laugh here, so why wasting my time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
          You gotta love our beloved False Equivalency Crew. They do not hesitate to put forth non stop and absurd comparisons when they feel their beloved Russia's pride has been slighted.

Try saying something more coherent next time. K tnx bye.

Comment

We've been through that multiple times before. I can recount all this (Non-citizenship-No-voting-Ru-lang-opression-Ru-education-distruction-Ru-phobia-in-mainstream press-Denials-of-medical-service-etc. )
            Wow, that's an all new low even for you, well done!
            I'll just post here again your view on history and let others decide if your posts are worth looking into.
            A pity that this forum is not content-moderated so that slander without any credible sources would be worth an infraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post
              Turchinov says Facebook may be blocked in Ukraine next

Considering Facebook totally sucks in usability they'd better ban YouTube first.
              Just double check they are banning the proper Tube,you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by drax View Post
                Wow, that's an all new low even for you, well done!
                That's exactly the answer I expected. Not even an attempt at a rebuttal - going straight ad hominem.

Originally posted by drax View Post
                I'll just post here again your view on history and let others decide if your posts are worth looking into.
                I hope they will. Because if they'll want to check facts they will google them and learn many things their mainstream press forgot to tell them.

Originally posted by drax View Post
                A pity that this forum is not content-moderated so that slander without any credible sources would be worth an infraction.
                If it was other way, my friend, we would be suffering here without your delightful company.

Comment

That's exactly the answer I expected. Not even an attempt at a rebuttal - going straight ad hominem.
                  Man up and open a separate thread then.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaffinch View Post

Yup, lots of guys are really impressed with Poland, they actually didn't expect such a massive difference between both countries. From my own observation I would risk theory that Russia is getting way more engineers and generally well qualified people then Poland due to job market structure. In Russia they have more chances to get job corresponding to level of qualification.
                    Russians are impressed as well. As you can see below, some Russians are impressed with cleanliness, grass that is trimmed and roads that even have markings
                    (all videos in Russian):

Last edited by Musashi; 18-05-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                      Russians are impressed as well. As you can see below, some Russians are impressed with cleanliness, grass that is trimmed and roads that even have markings
                      Comments behind the videos with the Ukraine are amusing. So is the crazy Pole fighting KGB under Poland vs. Bangladesh comparison.

Comment

(all videos in Russian):
                        in russia people are mostly not impressed with cleanliness or trimmed grass. they just take broom and grass trimmer and wipe or trim what they want.
                        everything you have in your poland, we have here. poland is not something extremely exemplifying for russains.
                        imho poland is underdeveloped german suburbs.

Comment

(all videos in Russian):

I'm not going to comment this... ;-)

Comment

(all videos in Russian):

You know a place that's even cleaner than Poland?
                            Belarus.
                            Maybe North Korea is even better.
                            Some people are easily impressed. But sure, having everything trimmed and clean is good anyway, if everything more important is already taken care of.

Me and my friends drove through Poland in 2010 - I don't remember much of the drive but it seemed all quite ordinary to me.

Comment

• Possibly the most boring videos I've ever seen on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaffinch View Post
                                I'm not going to comment this... ;-)
                                i'm going:
                                http://www.roedl.com/pl/en/services/..._20142020.html
                                The new EU budget proposal has earmarked EUR 82.5 billion for implementing the cohesion policy in Poland. This means that in the years to come Poland will be the largest beneficiary of the EU cohesion policy funds among all Member States.

Comment

Working...
                                X