Syrian War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dzich View Post
    Their policy is exactly the same as usual "push your interests and use violence to change the system and hope that sooner or later you'll get the outcome that sues your interests ".

Now that the West weakens, Russia can find it's place in the sun and violate international law if needed because following international laws and UN resolutions is for weak shIIthole untermensh states.
    Russia already does violate international law if needed.

However the West no longer seems to care whether it exists at all anymore.

IMO everyone should move away from this behavior as it's very dangerous. Russia should move away from breaking it itself, and then deploy sanctions together with China on the EU states and the US that take part in ignoring international law. Try to get some sort of coalition of countries together. I'm talking the next 5-10 years.

Comment

• 6 days ago:
      "OPCW Accepts Syrian and Russian Invitation to Inspect Douma"

2 days ago:
      "OPCW Fact-Finding Mission (FFM) team has arrived in Damascus, Syria to commence its work"

Today :
      "BREAKING: Senior Russian diplomat says chemical weapons watchdog cannot access site of attack near Damascus without a U.N. permit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

Oh my God Almighty. Pink Floyd. in politics no less.
        This reminds me of Bono from U2 who's a photo-op whore for every western politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

Russia already does violate international law if needed.

However the West no longer seems to care whether it exists at all anymore.

IMO everyone should move away from this behavior as it's very dangerous. Russia should move away from breaking it itself, and then deploy sanctions together with China on the EU states and the US that take part in ignoring international law. Try to get some sort of coalition of countries together. I'm talking the next 5-10 years.
          The only thing the west fears from the East, is Chinas grab on rare earth minerals.

Comment

• Those are just limited strikes with Russian and Iranian secret approval, if not cooperation, against Bachar the chemical in order to prevent the wild use of chemicals in war.
            I don't think Russia and Iran are much happy about Bachar getting out of control with his chemical either.
            No big deal.
            The big deal remains the Turkish invasion of part of syrian territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiftycent View Post

This reminds me of Bono from U2 who's a photo-op whore for every western politician.
              The same Bono who has money in tax shelter...and preach solidarity...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

Oh my God Almighty. Pink Floyd. in politics no less.
                While I agree with the opinion that White Helmets are a propaganda factory that take Pallywood to the next level, Pink Floyd is not my favorite source for political commentary. I'd prefer the opinion of Ja Rule on all things security and international politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by filochard View Post
                  I don't think Russia and Iran are much happy about Bachar getting out of control with his chemical either.
                  If Assad used those chemicals for real Russia and Iran would probably topple his ass themselves and replace him with someone more compliant; who would want a maniac like that provoking international crisises?

Comment

If Assad used those chemicals for real Russia and Iran would probably topple his ass themselves and replace him with someone more compliant; who would want a maniac like that provoking international crisises?
                    Why didn't they do it, the first time.?

Comment

The thing is that Bachar the chemical is not that easy to replace.

Comment

That opportunity is long gone: Russia and Iran repeatedly and unequivocally stated that there will be "NO REGIME CHANGE!", without ifs and buts (despite Assad wrongdoings).
                        If they proceed to replace Assad they would ultimately agree with what the West was saying at the beginning of SCW.

Comment

• Originally posted by filochard View Post

The thing is that Bachar the chemical is not that easy to replace.
                          Neither is it easy to replace US/UK/FR the fraudulent on the UNSC

Comment

• Any report of cruise missiles being intercepted are false, attempts to cover up how ineffective Russian air defense systems are:

http://www.businessinsider.com/syria...18-4?r=UK&IR=T

Comment

• OPCW team being blocked from the sight of the attack

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/w...mentsContainer

​Gee you'd think that the Russians and Syrians believe that the chemical attack was staged so much that they are eager to get the chemical experts into that area to prove it was staged, what are they hiding?

Comment

• Originally posted by bandit6 View Post
                                Any report of cruise missiles being intercepted are false, attempts to cover up how ineffective Russian air defense systems are:
                                http://www.businessinsider.com/syria...18-4?r=UK&IR=T
                                which russian systems? that old school soviet stuff of assad?

Comment

Working...
                                X