Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Russian journalist in Syria said 25 Wagners killed, so 100-200 in total is not that big.

    Comment


    • US airstrikes destroyed a T-72 on Feb 10. Crew reportedly killed . https://mobile.twitter.com/LucasFoxN...2223826944?p=v

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tobi View Post
        Russian journalist in Syria said 25 Wagners killed, so 100-200 in total is not that big.
        Reading comprehension much?

        The article said MOST of the dead in this strike are Russian fighters which is pure idiocy.

        Comment


        • Usually a very reliable source , seems more USA personnel & or equipment reaching Rojava hours ago . https://mobile.twitter.com/AfarinMam...7356387329?p=v

          Comment


          • Originally posted by heiliger_geist View Post
            https://mobile.twitter.com/anadoluaj...702784/video/1

            wearing civilian clothes or burning tires wont help ypg to hide their actions. drone footage reveals how they launch their attacks from jinderes towards kilis/turkey. caught red handed
            Hell of a recoilless rifle , if they can strike with it town 50 km away

            Comment


            • Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

              Assad won't allow it too.
              He may not like it, but Assad is not really in a position to disallow anything. It's perfectly fine if NATO engages Kurds, but if Assad does so there will be an international outcry and "oh the humanity", and "do you smell gas" etc. Followed by something, or.. maybe nothing.Better for Assad if Kurds can be convinced to settle for some limited autonomy, and Turkey seems to be doing the convincing for Assad there.One wonders what Turkey's payment will be, will they need some Syrian land? A Turkish protectorate :-) with a big base on it?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ksen View Post

                Hell of a recoilless rifle , if they can strike with it town 50 km away

                i forgot to add hatay, thanks for the heads up. thats how they attack kilis/turkey including hatay, this footage right here shows their attack from jinderes towards hatay.

                better quality:

                http://www.trthaber.com/dosyalar/vid...92ab8abf33.mp4

                Comment


                • Video of US strike on SAA and Russian mercs, its unconfirmed that there was close to 100 Russians killed

                  https://twitter.com/taylieli/status/963458373059534852

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bandit6 View Post
                    Video of US strike on SAA and Russian mercs, its unconfirmed that there was close to 100 Russians killed

                    https://twitter.com/taylieli/status/963458373059534852
                    I suspect if there were 25 Russians killed (never mind 100) - even mercs, there would be more of a reaction from Russia than some weak statement about impermissibility and so and so.

                    I mean I called out the US as psychos when they launched this strike; because it was obvious that they just decided to murder a whole bunch of soldiers (who aren't terrorists) and probably didn't even have reliable intelligence about who it was; they just wanted to send a message - and you know, screw things like international law.

                    But still, they still do have some brains, and Russia reacted rather mildly - so I rather suspect that all these rumours are just certain people trying to throw spanners in the works.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by My name again View Post


                      I wonder why they stop at hundreds? Why not go all in like the Ukraine and claim that several divisions got annihilated?
                      Why not also post mobile game footage ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

                        I suspect if there were 25 Russians killed (never mind 100) - even mercs, there would be more of a reaction from Russia than some weak statement about impermissibility and so and so.

                        I mean I called out the US as psychos when they launched this strike; because it was obvious that they just decided to murder a whole bunch of soldiers (who aren't terrorists) and probably didn't even have reliable intelligence about who it was; they just wanted to send a message - and you know, screw things like international law.

                        But still, they still do have some brains, and Russia reacted rather mildly - so I rather suspect that all these rumours are just certain people trying to throw spanners in the works.
                        Word plus the only evidence is just flimsy VK posts, so nonsensical but anything for the Western Media to swallow without question.

                        Comment


                        • From what I can gather from this incident from the numerous sources that keep contradicting each other:

                          There were 100 killed and wounded.

                          50 were KIA.

                          7-20 were from Wagnar.

                          30-40 were 5th Corps and SAA tribal units.

                          100-200 killed is obviously for propaganda purposes.

                          Comment


                          • A few caveats: the Russian operation was not officially mandated, and the assault "may have been a rogue operation, underscoring the complexity of a conflict that started as a domestic crackdown only to morph into a proxy war involving Islamic extremists, stateless Kurds and regional powers Iran, Turkey and now Israel."

                            https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...soldiers-syria

                            So the sledgehammer boys run around doing what they want ?

                            Comment


                            • Zerohedge really?
                              According to the unnamed US and Russian sources, "more than 200 mercenaries, mostly Russians fighting on behalf of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, died in a failed attack on a base and refinery held by U.S. and U.S.-backed forces in the oil-rich Deir Ezzor region" In terms of total body count, the U.S. official put the death toll at about 100, with 200 to 300 injured.
                              In troubling news for Putin, however, the death toll from the incident, already about five times more than Russia’s official losses since it entered the war in 2015, is still rising, according to one mercenary commander.He said by phone on condition of anonymity that dozens of his wounded men are still being treated at military hospitals in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
                              https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...soldiers-syria

                              Oh yeah that's some good evidence.

                              Comment


                              • You know Zero Hedge is either indirectly or directly a Russian mouthpiece?

                                Try and find ANY story critical of Russia. I have been reading it for years and cannot remember one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X