No announcement yet.

Syrian War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they did get killed in the shelling and not in the fights against IS then obviously they did not follow the orders of their superiors. Oh well.

Comment

• FROM THE EUPHRATES TO BEIT SHE’AN: THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC’S DANGEROUS GAME

The question that leaves is: to what degree is the Syrian regime happy with Iran’s actions that cost it soldiers and pose a risk?

The question that leaves is: to what degree is the Syrian regime happy with Iran’s actions that cost it soldiers and pose a risk? For decades, the Assad regime kept a cold peace with Israel on the Golan. Now, Iran’s tentacles may risk all that.

http://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf...us-game-542356

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post
        Surenas

thanks for that some of those photos I had not seen before - none of the Iranian's who used to be on MPnet made it here

Make me wonder how they are controlling them - from the base in Syria or from Iran itself - if its from Iran then they have come a way
        The drone reportedly took off from as-Sukhnah air base and was controlled from a UAV mobile command unit in Homs. According to Israeli statements, it even flew through Jordanian air space. It eventually got shot down above Beit Shean. The Israeli F-16i crashed near Kibbutz Harduf.

Comment

• The sooner Assad realizes that the old Syria is gone for ever, there is no military solution, and there will be a new Kurdish state, the faster there will be peace. All he can do is try and keep oil fields

Comment

• Originally posted by moosefoot View Post
            ...maternity ward that somebody clearly fucked up from the inside, throwing shit about here and there. God damn, even the LED displays on the bloody incubators were still A-OK and running in that photo, nothing was broken, so the "fucking up" was clearly just for show.

Geez. You jihadi apologetics need to up your game.

The same hospital after the "faked" airstrike:

Plus more "fake" stuff:

"Nobody wants to live near a hospital in Aleppo" - from the website of Jihadi Red Cross:
            https://www.icrc.org/en/document/syr...ospital-aleppo

"Russian and Syrian government forces have been targeting hospitals as a strategy of war in Syria" - Jihadi Amnesty international:
            http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-...itals-amnesty/

Jihadi Médecins Sans Frontières believes giving GPS coordinates of its facilities to Assad and Russian forces increases chance of direct targeting:
            https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...berate-attacks

Originally posted by moosefoot View Post

Dude, you need to learn English. I said "maternity ward", for fucks sake. I am well acquainted with these Russian guidance systems, and I do know they seek out maternity wards above all else. Vladislav "Vlad the Terrible" Grekhov knew his shit when he designed these Stalinist hell-rockets (original Russian term used by the designers, even though they were simply labelled "anti-children" once adopted for RuAF service, as I detailed already)

Why not just saying "Rip to the victims, speedy recovery to the injured"? That's how normal people react even in case of collateral damage. But nooo, you just love the role of retarded stand-up comedian who jokes and giggle on the context of regular bombing raids on medical facilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandit6 View Post
              The sooner Assad realizes that the old Syria is gone for ever, there is no military solution, and there will be a new Kurdish state, the faster there will be peace. All he can do is try and keep oil fields
              There will be no a new Kurdish state. Never. The problem is not in Assad but in Turkey. It will never allow it near its borders.

Comment

• Originally posted by geolocator View Post
                There will be no a new Kurdish state. Never. The problem is not in Assad but in Turkey. It will never allow it near its borders.
                Assad won't allow it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by geolocator View Post
                  There will be Kurdish state with USA millitary bases in it and there is nothing anyone can do about it. And I am not fan of Americas foreign policy but thats reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by soran View Post

There will be Kurdish state with USA millitary bases in it and there is nothing anyone can do about it. And I am not fan of Americas foreign policy but thats reality.
                    Ofcourse no... Maybe Novorussia bis at best. Definitely not independent state, respected by UN. Turkey, Iran, Syria and to some extend Iraq will never let it to happen. You definitely overestimate US will to defend idea of independent Kurdistan landlocked between dedicated enemies.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/stat...35965774417921

For the first time, #Turkish artillery bombarding the center of #Afrin, #Syria.

Comment

• Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/anadoluaj...702784/video/1

wearing civilian clothes or burning tires wont help ypg to hide their actions. drone footage reveals how they launch their attacks from jinderes towards kilis/turkey. caught red handed

Comment

• Okay this is getting plain stupid:
                            U.S. forces killed scores of Russian contract soldiers in Syria in what may be the deadliest clash between citizens of the former foes since the Cold War, one U.S. official and three Russians familiar with the matter said.

More than 200 mercenaries, mostly Russians fighting on behalf of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, died in a failed attack last week on a base held by U.S. and U.S.-backed forces in the oil-rich Deir Ezzor region, two of the people said.
                            https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-str...103822440.html

How did four become two hundred? This reminds me of the propaganda on VK that said that 400 Russians perished during the push to DEZ. Also you can’t cover up 200 deaths if they’re active on social media. This entire story has went from a clash to an absolute goddamn circus by the western media. It’s as stupid as the mobile crematoriums in Ukraine.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandit6 View Post
                              The sooner Assad realizes that the old Syria is gone for ever, there is no military solution, and there will be a new Kurdish state, the faster there will be peace. All he can do is try and keep oil fields
                              The biggest problem is not declaring some kind of independence, that's easy with US forces onsite. Perhaps you might explain how this new Kurdish state is going to finance itself one the US money stops as they will not be there for ever.

Don't say oil as all the key pipelines run west into Syria proper and there is little gas. As Turkey will be against it it is unlikely that the previous ISIS alternative of oil by tanker route is viable and anyway most of the tankers are destroyed with no way of getting replacements in.

Comment

• Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
                                Okay this is getting plain stupid:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-str...103822440.html

How did four become two hundred? This reminds me of the propaganda on VK that said that 400 Russians perished during the push to DEZ. Also you can’t cover up 200 deaths if they’re active on social media. This entire story has went from a clash to an absolute goddamn circus by the western media. It’s as stupid as the mobile crematoriums in Ukraine.

I wonder why they stop at hundreds? Why not go all in like the Ukraine and claim that several divisions got annihilated?

Comment

Working...
                                X