No announcement yet.

Syrian War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YPG apparently claim that non Syrian ISIS and families were part of Raqqa evacuation. I would think its probably anyone with families. ISIS is still fighting there. Haven't seem much about their destination apart from 'Deir'

The'Nimr'Tiger πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύβ€ @Souria4Syrians

YPG say even foreign ISIS were evacuated during the deal in Raqqa, not just Syrian born members. All evacuated with their families

Comment

• Originally posted by Decebal View Post

Amin.As a God fearing Christian.I say that satan took his worshiper back.

Al Nusra fought ISIS to but they are no heroes.Trash went to hell.

It boggles the mind how people on this forum can call that human garbage a war hero.Then again ,Russians will be Russians......

It boggles my mind how a nation called Romanians came into existence, too. Especially in its current borders. A Romanian assuming a high moral ground against Russians....

Keep it going, "God fearing" Orthodox Christian Dacian descendant. This thread is such a travesty at times.

Democratic will and popular preferences in the Middle East.

Lest we forget what is the mainstream there.

EDIT: it seems imgur doesn't like my collection of Sunni multiculturalism, pluralism and tolerance and especially love for Alawites, children included.
      Last edited by Morlach; 18-10-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlach View Post

It boggles my mind how a nation called Romanians came into existence, too. Especially in its current borders. A Romanian assuming a high moral ground against Russians....

Keep it going, "God fearing" Orthodox Christian Dacian descendant. This thread is such a travesty at times.

Democratic will and popular preferences in the Middle East.

Lest we forget what is the mainstream there.

EDIT: it seems imgur doesn't like my collection of Sunni multiculturalism, pluralism and tolerance and especially love for Alawites, children included.

I don't exactly know why your mind and why your puny brain is boggled about Romanian existence,which came to be naturally between the 2nd and 9th century after Christ ,but I suggest you stick on topic.Romanians were God fearing Christians and baptised long before anyone heard of the Russ canibals so keep it in your pants ivanovici

Comment

I don't exactly know why your mind and why your puny brain is boggled about Romanian existence,which came to be naturally between the 2nd and 9th century after Christ ,but I suggest you stick on topic.Romanians were God fearing Christians and baptised long before anyone heard of the Russ canibals so keep it in your pants ivan

Oh. My. God. Pure gold.

In Orthodox Churches, lithurgy is in national language. And the Orthodox Church in Romania used....Old Slavonic until 18th century. Severin is called Severin for a reason, and Avars, Bulgarians and Magyars, Pechenges and Cumans (practically every nomadic horde that got to Europe) ruled what is today's Romania for.....well.....quite a significant period of time.

It amuses me to no end how delusional and how detached from reality your ilk is.

Comment

Oh. My. God. Pure gold.

History ivanovici,something they don't teach the greater peasant masses in the duchy of Muscovy....not in its right form anyway.When my great grand parents were worshipping the Holy Cross,yours were were sacrificing their daughters to the bull "god"....Anyway,we saw your Christianity,when your Rolex wearing priests were blessing fighter jets in Syria.....not to mention the billionaire Kiril....disgusting.

Comment

• Wait a sec weren't the Romanians supposed to be the descendants of Romans? Why then are you counting all the way up to the 9th century for your ethnogenesis?

Or is that when the gypsies arrived?

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post
                Wait a sec weren't the Romanians supposed to be the descendants of Romans? Why then are you counting from between the 2th-9th century?

Or is that when the gypsies arrived?

Because the Roman conquest ended in the 2nd century....and than the ethnogesis began.As for the gypsies remark...meh,I don't mind the tatars inbreeds remarks...

As we all know,there are 3 kinds of Russ...Chechens who rull half of muscovy,krokodil addicts.....and peasants

Comment

History ivanovici,something they don't teach the greater peasant masses in the duchy of Muscovy....not in its right form anyway.When my great grand parents were worshipping the Holy Cross,yours were were sacrificing their daughters to the bull "god"....Anyway,we saw your Christianity,when your Rolex wearing priests were blessing fighter jets in Syria.....not to mention the billionaire Kiril....disgusting.
                  Your posting is probably the most delusional and ignorant content I have encountered on this forum. Extremely ironic to the point of trolling. I have made my point, won't delve into this off-topic crap anymore.

Comment

Your posting is probably the most delusional and ignorant content I have encountered on this forum. Extremely ironic to the point of trolling. I have made my point, won't delve into this off-topic crap anymore.

You trolled,I showed you the mirror peasant.Russkies are an inbred and unpleasant life form.

Comment

You trolled,I showed you the mirror peasant.Russkies are an inbred and unpleasant life form.

Can a mod clean this troll out of this thread already? All he does time and time again is just go in and post random provocative & racist shit against Russians even when it has zilch to do with the topic.

Comment

Can a mod clean this troll out of this thread already? All he does time and time again is just go in and post random provocative & racist shit against Russians even when it has zilch to do with the topic.

It is actually in your interest for this not to be removed. I honestly think so. Really, the best argument in favour of my, your or anyone else's posting is the posting of our die-hard opponents and detractors.

When someone assumes the stance and rhetoric like our Internet Jihadis and sectarians, or bulwarks against Russian cannibalism, it speaks volumes.

Comment

It is actually in your interest for this not to be removed. I honestly think so. Really, the best argument in favour of my, your or anyone else's posting is the posting of our die-hard opponents and detractors.
                          Not really, it just pisses me off and makes me want to throw a dumbbell at his head. There is literally no value in anything he posts; it's designed just to flame, insult and rouse emotions.

And I don't come here for that; I come here to read intelligent people's thoughts and give a piece of my own, and discuss some military stuff sometimes.

Comment

Not really, it just pisses me off and makes me want to throw a dumbbell at his head. There is literally no value in anything he posts; it's designed just to flame, insult and rouse emotions.

And I don't come here for that; I come here to read intelligent people's thoughts and give a piece of my own, and discuss some military stuff sometimes.
                            I am still in favour of a Russians - EE-only flamewar blowing of steam sub-forum to keep the rest of the forum readable.

Comment

Don't be silly,an ivanski couldn't recognise an intelligent sentence even if it would be posted on the tens of real estate villas that your putina overlord has all over Russtland.You come here to vomitate propaganda,just like morlach and your ilk.In other (good) news,in my small,insignificant country,RT was actaually banned a few days ago.That makes us smart,no russky diarhheea to pollute the minds.Who would have guessed that the morons running this country would actually take one good decision? Live and learn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred333 View Post

I am still in favour of a Russians - EE-only flamewar blowing of steam sub-forum to keep the rest of the forum readable.
                                You mean create a subforum called "gulag" and send all EE's there?

Comment

Working...
                                X