Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the end.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Scarren

    I go back to the old Mp.net Days. I have seen things posted here ahead, of any official statements, so your fringe-hobby niche forum can suck it. We used to have a guy named Planeman on Mp.net which nailed it the most of the time.. scary for a fringe-hobby niche forum... Thats why good moderators are important,
    And has insight.
    If you've followed social media during Syria war for example you got like 99% of information before official statements. What's your point? Some people only consume posts, others are in the loop and follow developments with their own research. The latter are better informed, yes. Don't see how sate sponsored trolling plays into this or whatever your concern seems to be.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Scarren

      I wish all of you a happy new home... but be aware of the Greeks bringing you gifts.. Loose lips sink ships..

      Man you are probably the most paranoid person I have ever read. "The Greeks bringing you Gifts" I'm English and a tight arsed one too so no chance of gifts from me
      Just kidding around mate, you are dreaming up some kind of conspiracy theory and I dont get where its coming from but you have a right to your opinion.

      Rest assured though, No Trolls at MI.Net buddy

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Scarren

        I wish all of you a happy new home... but be aware of the Greeks bringing you gifts.. Loose lips sink ships..
        Stop being weird.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gaz View Post

          Stop being weird.
          Just think if this, Was a Financial Forum.. you dont think that, there would be some kind of oversight ..? Goodbye..
          Last edited by Scarren; 15-04-2019, 08:00 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scarren View Post

            Just think if this, Was a Financial Forum.. you dont think that, there would be some kind of oversight ..? Goodbye..


            Errrrrr... not with ya brother, what does that mean exactly

            Comment


            • Well I've been assimilated by the militaryimages.net conspiracy and hope to assimilate more of you because good things shouldn't come to an end.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
                A fucking shame...for realz


                Hi stormz. I am inviting you to join MI. net, it will not be complete with out you.

                also I am extending my invities to your mutual friend. Hildemel to register to MI.net. It will be a circus.

                Sir Linedoggie, Mi.net needs your expertise and knowlege about WW2. There was a topic about US Gurka, with pics, and no one have an answer .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by peping View Post



                  Hi stormz. I am inviting you to join MI. net, it will not be complete with out you.

                  also I am extending my invities to your mutual friend. Hildemel to register to MI.net. It will be a circus.

                  Sir Linedoggie, Mi.net needs your expertise and knowlege about WW2. There was a topic about US Gurka, with pics, and no one have an answer .

                  ​Use Linedoggie and Hildemel to get their attention....

                  Some won't necessarily notice or look at all threads, but I think both would be highly welcome

                  Comment


                  • Sad to see this place go.

                    I always enjoyed the Archeology thread and others on pre-modern history the most. Insightful contributions by people like Stonecutter , commanding , Mokordo and blackcatnursery among others.

                    Thanks and see you around on anything but social media

                    Comment


                    • We had a good run!

                      It was fun and interesting talking to you all and learning about you.

                      Comment


                      • Ok, now that’s just awkward. We’ve already said goodbyes and it’s still here...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IDF_TANKER View Post
                          Ok, now that’s just awkward. We’ve already said goodbyes and it’s still here...
                          You technically haven't said goodbye yet....

                          Jerk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                            Well I've been assimilated by the militaryimages.net conspiracy and hope to assimilate more of you because good things shouldn't come to an end.
                            I have joined as well.

                            Avoid The Politics Forum, the people there are not smart.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

                              I have joined as well.

                              Avoid The Politics Forum, the people there are not smart.
                              Thanks for the head's up Ivan le Fou. I will exercise extreme caution and await backup.

                              I'm putting my focus mainly into beautiful pictures of war machinery. History discussion and such also valued.

                              Comment


                              • Very sad to see the shop closing up again for a second time.
                                Joined back MPnet in 2004 and moved on with what was left of the comunity to Themess.net. During the last 15years spent countless hours on the fórums reading learning and gettin a better picture of the global situation. It was a very enriching process thanks to the multinational crew that share their thoughts, ideas and different points of view. Thanks to this fórum I became aware of things and issues that otherwise would have never crossed my path during my daily life….for example the work of the greatest artist of all times…. Tom of Finland.
                                It came to the point that when I wanted to get information on an international issue out of my scope, I came here to see what info my crew could share about it. And that due to the growing distrust in the Media and its manipulations and political agendas.

                                Facebook has not been my cup of tea for a decade, barely touching my account there.

                                I will give militaryimages.net a try, hope to see some familiar faces there.

                                For all of you guys, It has been a wonderfull 15yo trip. You were there in the good and the bad times, accompanying a young 23yo spaniard in the middle of no-fvcking-where-germany ((in da Woods near Idar Oberstein)), going back home, through marriage, becoming a father/diaper-changing-machine-of-doom, and finally turning 38yo next May. Too Bad the site will not be there to celebrate another birthday.
                                Anyway both MPnet and Themess.net with their communities, Will always have a place in my heart.

                                Best of luck for all you guys out there, wherever you are, no matter what, always remember………. Blood Diamond Pants STRONK!!!1111!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X