This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xaito View Post
    Dude, why are you being such a paranoid cringelord?

Do your own homework:
    Here's how to find out things about a domain.
    http://whois.domaintools.com/militaryimages.net
    This should answer like 2/3's of your questions.

Never mind that you still haven't accepted that some fringe-hobby niche forum would be a waste of time for "state sanctioned trolls" when they can have social media with a reach of millions.
    At least deal with the fact that if tech-giants can't reliably filter out trolls, neither can a private forum.

My thoughts exactly mate, State Sponsored Trolls attacking little ole MI.Net I think not unless he thinks I am a state sponsored troll and have set the site up some 16 years ago in order to entrap unsuspecting web users for my own political ends

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme View Post

My thoughts exactly mate, State Sponsored Trolls attacking little ole MI.Net I think not unless he thinks I am a state sponsored troll and have set the site up some 16 years ago in order to entrap unsuspecting web users for my own political ends
      That would be too extreme! ...hey wait a minute

Comment

Originally posted by Fred333 View Post

That would be too extreme! ...hey wait a minute
        " Like " .

I'm sure you ll be reight scarren . It's free to join anyway ...,.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post

A reasonable farewell right here. Good bye J.Noah and unlike other liberals here you were always pretty sympathetic and respectful to your conservatives counterparts as you call them despite them sometimes calling you names.

Take it easy.
          Thank you Jake. Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Xaito View Post
            Dude, why are you being such a paranoid cringelord?

Do your own homework:
            Here's how to find out things about a domain.
            http://whois.domaintools.com/militaryimages.net
            This should answer like 2/3's of your questions.

Never mind that you still haven't accepted that some fringe-hobby niche forum would be a waste of time for "state sanctioned trolls" when they can have social media with a reach of millions.
            At least deal with the fact that if tech-giants can't reliably filter out trolls, neither can a private forum.
            Bullshit. Always ask and trust none of the answers. Also, try and face your naked arse to the sky at least once in your life in case a Image recording satellite happens by.

Comment

this roaster has signed up to MI as well

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme View Post
                Get over to www.militaryimages.net buddy, lots of mess members there now
                Why not. Registered, I'll investigate further.

Comment

is it over?

Comment

Originally posted by DasVivo View Post

Going to join people at militaryimages.net Gaz?

I'm sure you and TheKiwi would be more than welcome (and without the headaches of dealing with us idiots)

I suspect I'll join up at some point.

Comment

• I posted in the Invite Only section because I missed this, somehow. Don't ask.

Just want to echo many of you, it's been a great community, dating back to mp.net's early days. Signed up in September '03, f*cking 16 years almost. You guys know who you are, thanks for your contributions, and your personal chats. This has really been an amazing group. All the best to you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aero View Post
                        I posted in the Invite Only section because I missed this, somehow. Don't ask.

Just want to echo many of you, it's been a great community, dating back to mp.net's early days. Signed up in September '03, f*cking 16 years almost. You guys know who you are, thanks for your contributions, and your personal chats. This has really been an amazing group. All the best to you guys.

They havent gone mate just moved over to Mi.Net

Comment

• Originally posted by Xtreme View Post

They havent gone mate just moved over to Mi.Net
                          Registered. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aero View Post
                            I posted in the Invite Only section because I missed this, somehow. Don't ask.

Stormzy told me the site isn't closing at all but ....if you haven't been invited to the invite only section it's "bad news" ?

Comment

• A fucking shame...for realz

Comment

• Originally posted by Tea drinker View Post
                                Stormzy told me the site isn't closing at all but ....if you haven't been invited to the invite only section it's "bad news" ?
                                You now Stormzy, He caters to your desires.. this time, He is right..if you haven't been invited, your out..

Comment

Working...
                                X