Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US War on Terror...

near 6 TRILLION dollars in cost!

WASHINGTON — The price tag of the ongoing “war on terror” in the Middle East will likely top $6 trillion next year, and will reach $7 trillion if the conflicts continue into the early 2020s, according to a new report out Wednesday.

The annual Costs of War project report, from the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University, puts the full taxpayer burden of fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria over the last 17 years at several times higher than official Defense Department estimates, because it includes increases in Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs spending, as well as new military equipment and personnel.

I, for one, would like to know the real reason for the second invasion of Iraq. It literally made no sense from a strategic point of view.
    How didn't the people in charge figure out that blood isn't water and that at some point Iraqi Shias and Iranian Shias would get together over shisha and come to a conclusion that goes something along the lines of "FUUUU Uncle Sam".

Comment

Who thinks the so-called "Global War on Terror" is an actual war on terror? I do not.

Who thinks the so-called "Global War on Terror" is a political technique to gain full control over everyone on this planet? I do.

Comment

US taxpayer money spent on building the Afghan Air Force...and its STILL struggling!? (17 years, 3 months, & 2 days...the US has been there)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/w...air-force.html

MOGHKHAIL, Afghanistan — The A-29 attack plane was a white speck in the bright skies over eastern Afghanistan as it launched a dummy bomb that exploded just yards from the target, a wrecked truck. “Spot on!” said an American adviser watching the exercise.

The plane’s Afghan pilot had been guided by an Afghan coordinator on the ground — but only after previous bombing runs had struck well wide of the truck.

Comment

Well, they fight what they consider terrorism.
          In the mean time the tactic terrorism is used by allmost every party.
          AQ and Daesh never were the top priority, what ever it was it helped the Iranians and Shia's to gain a lot of influence.
          It's not really clear what is achieved at al..if it wasnt the intention to distabalize the region.
          Weakening regimes to give AQ and Daesh room..intended or not.
          Some industries and companies benefit at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind View Post
            Who thinks the so-called "Global War on Terror" is an actual war on terror? I do not.

Who thinks the so-called "Global War on Terror" is a political technique to gain full control over everyone on this planet? I do.
            Ah, I'm not American yet generally pretty pro-US and without disparaging the US forces or members here who have served in Astan and Iraq, one can only acknowledge that either wars have been a complete waste of time, money and lives. Over 15 years of war for both countries for what? Ah yes we wanted to bring ''democracies'' in the land of camels, cut-throats backward barbaric people? Or at least thats what Bush... no sorry the neo-cons wanted since bush was just a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post

Ah, I'm not American yet generally pretty pro-US and without disparaging the US forces or members here who have served in Astan and Iraq, one can only acknowledge that either wars have been a complete waste of time, money and lives. Over 15 years of war for both countries for what? Ah yes we wanted to bring ''democracies'' in the land of camels, cut-throats backward barbaric people? Or at least thats what Bush... no sorry the neo-cons wanted since bush was just a tool.
              I am an avid history buff. I go back and look at what I would call, "primordial post modern humans”. These are the behaviors of humans before their head got all tangled up with this petty PC crap. “Feelings” are talked about these days like they really do mean something- and it is all nothing but total psychological bull shit.

Humans are animals just like apes and tigers and squirrels. But, we have this intellect or cognizance that separates us from them, which really only makes us far more dangerous than them on a per biological sack of meat basis.

We are the most dangerous animal to humans. We are both predator and prey. I really do not know what that makes us in the long list of the things in the animal world- but to me, it makes us nothing but fucking monsters when we want to be and total pussies when we want to be.

The thing that turned us all into a bunch of pussies (except for some suicidal elements of our species) was the nuclear bomb. We quit being men on that day at Trinity and started being a bunch of whining introverted navel gazers so enraptured at avoiding war we lost all concept of who the fuck we really are. We are the top predator in the global food chain, folks! But, now, only some of our kind still know that and behave that way…the killers, the terrorists, the fucking men who really are not afraid to die for their cause- what ever that might be. We call them terrorists because they terrify the living shit out of the rest of us.

Human beings are not meant to be free people. Freedom for individual humans is a totally bizarre and unique experience in our history. We are meant to be slaves. But, some few folks only about 250 years ago, came up with this nonsense that “All men are created equal—blah, blah, blah” and gave hope that humans could rise out of that slavery mind and actually accept the responsibility of living their lives as free, productive, participating civilized creatures. And it worked for a while.

Freedom comes with a price, though. It is a price most human are totally ill prepared to pay. The price is responsibility for yourself. Before, our masters- Kings, Emperors, Popes, Centurions and “owners” paid the price of being responsible for us. The responsibility was so great, those men could not shirk it- they had to actually put their own lives on the blade to withstand that responsibility. They had to organize armies, walk for weeks through frozen mountain passes, and bake crossing waterless plains, and build defense lines and engage in deadly combat and tiresome negotiations and beg, borrow and steal treasure to keep their “slaves” alive, well fed and working. And people, generally, appreciated when they had a good ‘master” and panicked when they had a bad one- because they knew, unless a new Paladin sprang up immediately to take on the heavy responsibility, more deadly, dreadful masters would be descending upon them….barbarians, infidels, and murdering savages.

Freedom for all, however, divides that responsibility and shares it among all the men of the free civilization – those men are expected to assume their responsibility- to fund the society, to fight for it, to defend it with their very lives and to face the fucking barbarians on equal terms when they come to the gates. They have to put their own lives on the block and be ready at a moment’s notice to kill any muther fucker that might come along trying to take that freedom from them. They are not expected to whine, and curse their leaders and those few who would die for them. They are not expected to get degrees in “Social sciences” and rise to declare themselves the arbiters of “equality for all peoples and feeders of the world’s worthless barbarians who would murder us all!” They are not expected to come to positions of leadership and open our nation’s borders, give away our nation’s treasure and to declare all those who oppose their insanity as worthless, homophobic, misogynistic cretins- all accusations that mean not one God damned thing in the real sense of surviving on this rock!

Well, individual freedom worked great for a while. But, then came the nuclear bomb. Suddenly, states took back the responsibility- the bomb was too evil, to big, to destructive for anyone less than a “King” to control…the ‘King State’ was born and ever since then we have been led down this rosy path right back into the slavery we fought so fucking hard to shuck off.

We are told- “Oh, communism isn’t so bad…live and let live.”, “Oh, those pesky murdering savages in Cambodia are not so bad…that’s a long way off.”, “Oh, those murdering savages in North Korea- they are actually kind of cute with their little fat, bad-haircut, child-man leader..”, “Oh, those guys that knocked down the Twin Towers and blasted 3,000 innocent people to death- just some deranged, wayward kids messing about-“, “Oh, those guys going around throwing acid on women and kids and stabbing people to death in the streets are just ‘drug gangs”.

And good men, free men, believe that horse shit and get to just keep on walking by as if nothing was happening.

Why? Because the bomb is too powerful- the price to use it is too high. States can not bear that kind of burden. So, even with all the billions spent, all the massive bombs built, all the power of a star in our hands is too terrible to use…and to go in and really kick the living shit out of these monstrous barbarians who do this shit to our people, our wives, our kids is just too “inhumane”. So many innocent lives would be lost.

Well, in the biblical days, that was the “responsibility” of having a bad King- Your King fucks up, you pay the price and the price was usually your own ass!

So, to get us all to swallow their cowardice, they feed us doses of acceptance for barbarians slaughtering us. There is no responsibility anymore. We have to all think like we love our enemy, we do not want to shoot the bastards- we want to engage him and understand him and sooth him into hopefully not murdering us at his will.

Well, I am here to tell you all that is the road to ruin. It is the road to surrender, to walking under the yoke of the most evil cock-suckers that ever wore sandals. Modern people would rather be enslaved by Satan Himself than use the very means of self defense they have invented and bought and built and learned how to use.

There was an old King in Europe by the name of Charles the Fat. He was the Carolingian Emperor from 881 to 888…basically, The King of France and Italy in the day. But, he was a slovenly, cowardly fat slob of man who was about as intelligent as a snail. A man who could assemble the greatest force of military might in the history of post-Roman Europe and yet, when it came to using them to fight, he would rather pay bribes and cajole his enemy into going off and fighting someone else. He tried it with the Danes (the Vikings) and it destroyed the empire. The Danes were true barbarians- plundering piratical bastards that came not to conquer, but to destroy all that they could not have and to steal the rest. And Charles the Fat, in his blundering ignorance of what true barbarians were capable of, handed most of France and Southern Germany to them on a platter. All for his personal safety.

We, in this era, have at the heads of our civilized governments, a whole bunch of “Charles the Fat” types who are giving it all away to the barbarians. We are being told, “Oh, that fellow Adolph Hitler is not such a bad guy.” They are trying to deny what war is…what holy war is…what barbarians are. And they are removing individual freedom, step, by incremental step…because really free people who accept the responsibility for their freedom, understand what it is that must be done to keep it. We free people are the enemy of those new “Charles the Fat” types. If only we would shut the fuck up and accept our yoke, everything would be fine for these modern day cowardly fucks we call Presidents and Prime Ministers and Chairmen and Senators and Congress people.

I, for one resist their shit to the day I will die. For that, I am accused of being the enemy--- a Nazi, a neo-Con, a “White privilege male!”

“Can’t I just accept that “toxic masculinity is a real thing?”

“Can’t I just accept that murdering babies in the womb is a good thing?”

“Can’t I just accept that allowing third world savages into my country is a good thing?”

“Can’t I just accept that in order to avoid war, I must bow to my new masters who would murder my children and my country?”

“Can’t I just accept that all cultures, even a bloodthirsty cult, are equal?”

“Can’t I just accept that crap they are shoveling down my throat?”

As a free man, no, I can not!

Comment

Working...
              X