Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Corps commandant tells soldiers: 'I hope I'm wrong but there's a war coming'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Corps commandant tells soldiers: 'I hope I'm wrong but there's a war coming'

The commandant of the US Marine Corps told around 300 Marines stationed in Norway they should prepare for a "bigass fight." General Robert Neller told the Marine rotational force at the Norwegian Home Guard base near Trondheim: "I hope I'm wrong, but there's a war coming.

And army of feminists is about to cross the border

Comment

And if those 300 Marines are like the ones I know, the General's remarks were greeted with "oorahs" and "get some".

Comment

All military's train with regards to expect a coming war hence the military exercises, even in the Republic of Ireland we were invaded y the troops of "Fantasia" Ad nauseam.

Comment

Originally posted by Connaught Ranger View Post
          All military's train with regards to expect a coming war hence the military exercises, even in the Republic of Ireland we were invaded y the troops of "Fantasia" Ad nauseam.
          Those Fantasian bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Connaught Ranger View Post
            We always fought on behalf of other NATO countries in our exercises. "Kestanian" really didn't like "Elbland" a lot. Or they went after "Nordland" sometimes.
            Kestanians need hobbies...

Comment

Kamarians and Musurians. Sneaky bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by digrar View Post
                Kamarians and Musurians. Sneaky bastards.
                fricking Yellows modeled after units in Leningrad military district.

Comment

They better not be looking at Asia, cause last rodeo it didnt fair too well for them. Here's and idea, go home raise your kids right, fix up your infrastructure and health care, go back to the moon and make America great again.

Comment

and it appears that the newspaper the Independent in it's headline, called the Marines, "soldiers" which would have caused a brawl at a Marine watering hole bar.....but I assume they just didn't know better. Marines get mighty upset when they are called "soldiers".

US Marine Corps commandant tells soldiers

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

and it appears that the newspaper the Independent in it's headline, called the Marines, "soldiers" which would have caused a brawl at a Marine watering hole bar.....but I assume they just didn't know better. Marines get mighty upset when they are called "soldiers".
                      Then they should stop being Navy guys playing at being Army and disband.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildemel View Post

Then they should stop being Navy guys playing at being Army and disband.
                        oh.... Keeper and Hollis Sloppy Joe2 the marines needed in this corner I tried to defend you guys

Comment

Well the context is peculiar.

"They're watching. Just like you watch them, they watch you. We've got 300 Marines up here; we could go from 300 to 3,000 overnight. We could raise the bar."

"With its invasions of Georgia and Ukraine, Russia demonstrates its willingness to violate the sovereignty of states in the region," the strategy states.
                          https://www.military.com/daily-news/...nt-russia.html

Comment

Originally posted by Junglejim View Post
                            They better not be looking at Asia, cause last rodeo it didnt fair too well for them. Here's and idea, go home raise your kids right, fix up your infrastructure and health care, go back to the moon and make America great again.
                            I have the same feeling about NK, Syria, Russia and Iran(and a host of other countries) - but if US does nothing evil will prevail. My personal opinion is the US don't interfere until its too late and then its not seen through to a finish.
                            but hey live in America or live in NK I know which one I would choose

Comment

Originally posted by OldCode View Post
                              And if those 300 Marines are like the ones I know, the General's remarks were greeted with "oorahs" and "get some".
                              Get some indeed. While soldiers might tell each other to stay safe out there, Marines would say get some good kills.

Its part of Marine Corps culture to always be on the look for the next fight. No one wants to serve in peace time Marine Corps.

Semper Fi.

Comment

Working...
                              X