No announcement yet.

MSBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were your thoughts on how it was to shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      What were your thoughts on how it was to shoot?
      Overall shots great compared to Radom sport aka Civilian Beryl, bolt and mag release works fantastic.Trigger in M2 variant should be easily switched with commercial Ar-15 one,right now in M1 version the trigger is very close to what you would expect from military rifle, works great but you won't win matches with it.Handguard is fully M-LOK compatible but i wish it could be longer, and after almost 200 shots it did get warm, it won't burn you but you will feel the warmth of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tantalwz88 View Post

Overall shots great compared to Radom sport aka Civilian Beryl, bolt and mag release works fantastic.Trigger in M2 variant should be easily switched with commercial Ar-15 one,right now in M1 version the trigger is very close to what you would expect from military rifle, works great but you won't win matches with it.Handguard is fully M-LOK compatible but i wish it could be longer, and after almost 200 shots it did get warm, it won't burn you but you will feel the warmth of it.
        Don't complain. I have read about different tests and it turned out the Grot's barrel was colder than any Western design, like the HK 416, after firing a few hundreds of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Musashi View Post
          Don't complain. I have read about different tests and it turned out the Grot's barrel was colder than any Western design, like the HK 416, after firing a few hundreds of shots.
          Which tests are these?

Comment

Originally posted by gafkiwi View Post
            Which tests are these?
            In Polish:
            http://www.defence24.pl/msbs-grot-w-...-z-najlepszymi
            It's a technical language, so google translate will not do the job properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Musashi View Post
              Im talking about the handguard not the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tantalwz88 View Post

Im talking about the handguard not the barrel.
                That's the key issue, what happens to the heat after the barrel heats up i.e. where does it go. The SCAR and CZ805 have their lower rail clamped onto the barrel and they act like a heat sink and can get hot pretty quickly. Any of the service rifles with a free float barrel will be pretty close to each other with a little variation based on hand guard design and barrel cut.

Comment

How much will the civilian version cost?

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
                    How much will the civilian version cost?
                    Right now the first one houndred will cost 8k PLN, after that i don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X