Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
    I'll take photos for you.
    I've got one, I pose in the nude with it regularly.

Comment

• https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1FW23Q

U.S. gunmaker Remington reaches deal with creditors to file for bankruptcy

Remington’s sales plunged 27 percent in the first nine months of 2017, resulting in a $28 million operating loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1FW23Q

U.S. gunmaker Remington reaches deal with creditors to file for bankruptcy

Remington’s sales plunged 27 percent in the first nine months of 2017, resulting in a $28 million operating loss.
        Looks word of mouth on their QC has actually gotten around.

Pretty sad to see them go down like this, but a friend of mine picked up an 870 Express back in the fall for hunting and it's already having issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerch View Post

Pretty sad to see them go down like this, but a friend of mine picked up an 870 Express back in the fall for hunting and it's already having issues.
          When the Remington R4s arrived for the Philippine military a lot of the rear sights were deficient, so much so that the Philippine Army had to wait for it to be fixed before accepting the shipment... they bought 60,000 rifles. If they dont give a crap about quality on such a big order, I dont think they would care too much over a single individual

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerch View Post

They had just come out with a detachable box magazine fed 870. No thanks, nothing like a design change with questionable QC.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/8603/x0JcvB.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

They had just come out with a detachable box magazine fed 870. No thanks, nothing like a design change with questionable QC.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/8603/x0JcvB.jpg
              The best thing about that mag-fed 870 is that the Norinco mag-fed Grizzly that's been out there for years outshines it.

Comment

• Parts are piling up...now I just need that damn lower

Comment

• With a full-auto seer?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                    With a full-auto seer?
                    Except for that

Comment

• I look some coworkers for a shoot yesterday. I'm always keen to introduce people to shooting.

One turned up in a giraffe onesie. I didn't think she'd go through with it LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
                        I look some coworkers for a shoot yesterday. I'm always keen to introduce people to shooting.

One turned up in a giraffe onesie. I didn't think she'd go through with it LOL.
                        pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• We'll see.

Comment

• Well I didn't take any photos at the Shot Expo because my hands were full of goodies.

Bought a Bushnell 4-16 x44 Engage scope for my Ruger and a new headlamp for possum hunting and a new trigger for my AR15. And since my mate left his wallet in his wife's car he's now bought a bunch of equestrian crap and I bought on his behalf a Hera stock and foregrip for his AR15.

Budget blowout - achieved!

Comment

• I heard it was pretty rubbish in general for specials though.

Comment

• About 15% off seemed to be the norm. Saved about $100 on the scope.

Comment

Working...
                                X