Let's see the Firearms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZM305 View Post

Will fight any knee jerk reaction until details come out on how they accessed the weapons.
    Good luck. The retard here about this is sky high. The left here believes "Gun Free Zone" signs and "common sense" gun laws will stop psychopathic murderers like this. Can we send you this boob? He'll set things right....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      No homo, but that is some nice wood you have there...
      It is mighty nice wood. It was beaten and abused, but will some oil and rubbing, the wood came nicely.

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
      What caliber is the 94?
      30-30, nothing crazy. I'm thinking I'll grab a large hoop lever this summer...

Comment

• I'd be surprised if cinders ardern knew what our gun laws are. Expect full on retard political knee jerk reaction..registration and confiscation.

Comment

• Here's a question for you Primer, Would you accept registration if it meant no confiscation?

Comment

• I'd personally accept E-Cat for semi-autos.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
              I'd personally accept E-Cat for semi-autos.
              Including shotguns?

Comment

• Yeah probably them too.

Comment

• Was just about to start the process for my E cat, and also getting F endorsement, might have to hurry that along now.

Comment

Was just about to start the process for my E cat, and also getting F endorsement, might have to hurry that along now.
                    Good luck. We've dug in hard here. I used to think the left was truly interested in compromise, I don't believe that at all anymore. Not for a second. But your situation down there may be different, I don't know. Our rate of gun homicides has been cut almost in half since the early 90's, but unless we can get a handle on the drugs and gangs fueling Chicago type violence it's a tough row to hoe.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...olence-america

Comment

• "tough row to hoe" = Aparticularlydifficultorproblematictask,situation,orsetofcircumstancestocontendwithorconfront.
                      https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/tough+row+to+hoe

For those of the more urban experience vs. rural...............

Comment

Here's a question for you Primer, Would you accept registration if it meant no confiscation?
                        Improving gun safety will not come from either of those draconian remedies so, no on both.

This example they were legally obtained. He was even a gun club member so not far from being eligible for e cat equivalent if applied for in Aussie. We have ok laws. Nothings perfect with law either when the human condition is added to the brew.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post

Improving gun safety will not come from either of those draconian remedies so, no on both.

This example they were legally obtained. He was even a gun club member so not far from being eligible for e cat equivalent if applied for in Aussie. We have ok laws. Nothings perfect with law either when the human condition is added to the brew.
                          I assume you guys have laws against mass murder as well in NZ?

Comment

• Back to the firearms. Other threads for gun laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
                              Back to the firearms. Other threads for gun laws.
                              I gotcha.

Shot some random stuff my ex left in my basement.

Comment

• Ex left in basement? The girl in your photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X