No announcement yet.

Let's see the Firearms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice piece, love the wooden grips. Not familiar with the Dlask, looks a bit like a Sig. I really avoided Glocks for awhile, preferring Sigs for my semi autos, but I really like the little 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
      Nice piece, love the wooden grips. Not familiar with the Dlask, looks a bit like a Sig. I really avoided Glocks for awhile, preferring Sigs for my semi autos, but I really like the little 19.
      It's a P228 clone made by Dlask in Vancouver back in the 90's. Rumour is they were sold as parts kits in Canada to avoid legal complications, but a bunch were exported to the US as complete guns and they caught flack for it.

Mine has the odd perk of being one of those exported guns that got them in trouble, which was imported back into Canada.

Only difference between this and a real P228 is it has a P226 trigger guard, and "guide teeth" in the magwell so it uses proprietary mags (though I can shave the teeth off).

Comment

• Twinsies!!!

Good god, cant wit for the senatorial election in May so the gun ban gets lifted.

Comment

• You have a gun ban? What kind of crapstick is that all about?

Comment

• I gave up my SIG 228's for a gaggle of 3 gen M19's. No regrets there, although I genuinely miss the German manufactured 228's.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
              You have a gun ban? What kind of crapstick is that all about?
              From campaign season till a few weeks after the election, no guns can be carried or transported in public. This allows the politicians to kill each other faster.

Comment

• Anyone know anything about the Noreen brand of ARs? Good, bad, indifferent quality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junglejim View Post
                  Twinsies!!!

Good god, cant wit for the senatorial election in May so the gun ban gets lifted.
                  Oh man, I think an SAO P226 will be my next pistol after I finish paying for my P7M13 😁

Comment

• That thing is a West German copy with less than 500 rounds in it

Comment

That thing is a West German copy with less than 500 rounds in it
                      And a lovely one. I sold mine recently to fund my future P7, so another P226 will be in my future.

Oh, I recently finished rebuilding my Model 94. Parts showed up and I got it together and to the range.

Comment

• No homo, but that is some nice wood you have there...

Comment

• What caliber is the 94?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                            Anyone know anything about the Noreen brand of ARs? Good, bad, indifferent quality?
                            Never heard of them.

Comment

• Just read up on the mass shooting in NZ, some serious fall out to gun owners in the next few days

Comment

Just read up on the mass shooting in NZ, some serious fall out to gun owners in the next few days
                                Will fight any knee jerk reaction until details come out on how they accessed the weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X