No announcement yet.

Let's see the Firearms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suspect my crowd would pop a boner rather than shit a brick if they saw it in action.

Comment

• We have an es100 from Beretta. Same inertia system. Was cheaper to buy at the time. About $500

Comment

• I don't understand shotguns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
          I don't understand shotguns.
          Load, point, squeeze, pew, repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
            I don't understand shotguns.
            They got a good spread.

Comment

• Got 30 possums, 2 quail, a pukeko and a Blackbird who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerch View Post

Load, point, squeeze, pew, repeat.
                Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

They are a blunt instrument for the most part, but quite effective especially on pigs. On smaller game not bad if you happen to have the right size shot loaded. Buck shot, dynamite on pigs, but on soft skinned mid sized game, better off stepping down to 2s or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by t3ngu View Post

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

They are a blunt instrument for the most part, but quite effective especially on pigs. On smaller game not bad if you happen to have the right size shot loaded. Buck shot, dynamite on pigs, but on soft skinned mid sized game, better off stepping down to 2s or something.
                  00SG for pigs,, 4's for bunnies and 6's for ducks always worked good for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineer View Post

00SG for pigs,, 4's for bunnies and 6's for ducks always worked good for me
                    4's are remarkably versatile surprisingly.

Comment

• Theatrical Actor Possum

Lo, what light doest approacheth? Mother, be that thou? My final stage appeance forsooth!

This one was caught raiding the lemon tree.

Got to say that the PS90 setup above is great for potting them. With the Bushnell scope and the torch it's like a laser. Any possum within 100 meters I just put the centrehairs between the eyes and BLAM, bye-bye pest.

Comment

• Bought myself a 1942 Lithgow SMLE No1 Mk3 today. Going to restore it once i find some new woods etc.

Comment

• M1 Super 90 upgrades continue with some GG&G bits. Not really feeling the bolt handle but it does add a lot of surface to grab onto.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZM305 View Post
                            Bought myself a 1942 Lithgow SMLE No1 Mk3 today. Going to restore it once i find some new woods etc.
                            Nice. I have a 3*. Given its age, its still fun to shoot. Might as well get a matching bayonet!

Comment

• Finally settled on a sling for my carbine from Gear Dynamics. No frills with an aluminum slide buckle, and made in Canada.

Comment

• That's quite a decent looking sling. If I ever end up needing to carry my AR further than from the car to the firing range I'll look for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X