No announcement yet.

Let's see the Firearms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll sell you a nice Chinese copy of an M14. Complete with suppressor and scope. All you need to do is to collect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      I'll sell you a nice Chinese copy of an M14. Complete with suppressor and scope. All you need to do is to collect it.
      China make M14 Wow

Comment

• They sure do.

Comment

They sure do.

Wow, boss is it legal copy or one of those illicit copies? Norinco?

Comment

I love my Chinese M14, damn tank!

Also a tank, my USP with a newly acquired Surefire 309R (late 90's style).

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post
              Wow, boss is it legal copy or one of those illicit copies? Norinco?
              Norinco, totally legal honest govnor.

Comment

• Why are you selling it?

Comment

• Not enough room in my gun safe. My dad is gifting me his rifle soon.

Comment

Not enough room in my gun safe. My dad is gifting me his rifle soon.
                    Plenty of space in mine, I'll give it free room and board.

Comment

• Unfortunately (and unlike my father) I can't afford to give it away. It's up on Trademe if you want to have a gander...

Comment

• Ok so im going the SBR route... along the likes of the MK18. The M14 is just a dead end in terms of mods and what to do over here, i would have more uses for the SBR. I already have one in full auto nonetheless but i decided to keep it as KISS and it was built witha friend who just passed away this year so Ill keep it as is. Project will probably start after vacation
                        Last edited by Junglejim; 08-06-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

I'm never quite sure what "hand tighten" really means!

Calibrated elbow.

Comment

• Originally posted by beNder View Post

Calibrated elbow.
                            One thing that I was taught a long time ago,,, FT is not a torque setting

Comment

• To be fair, In my defence.. they only have two screws per ring. ..so a little voice said to double the gnnnrrr.

Comment

Unfortunately (and unlike my father) I can't afford to give it away. It's up on Trademe if you want to have a gander...
                                Got rid of the SLR over a year ago because I wasn't shooting it enough. The very small commonsense part of my brain thinks replacing it with another semi .308 I won't shoot much doesn't make to much sense. I'll have to just find solace in DMW's, MARS-L's and free ammo at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X