No announcement yet.

Let's see the Firearms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a revolver tucked in there or are ya happy to see me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerch View Post
      Is that a revolver tucked in there or are ya happy to see me?
      Great spot! Nice setup. What's in the musette bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lerch View Post
        Is that a revolver tucked in there or are ya happy to see me?
        Hahahaha

Good catch.

That is a Ruger 3" GP 100 in .357 mag.

I have not quite decided on what to place in the vest. It will hold far more than I can comfortably/safetly carry. Long past are the days when I could carry +50% body weight. Nowadays, a 50lb backpack is about my limit. Not that it really matters as my vest load out is a theoretical discussion ...

So anyhow:

In addition to the Ruger and speed-loaders, I have loaded 10 Magpul 20 rnd magazines, for a total 200 7.62 NATO rounds. Heavy (I have not calculated weight), but not too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Great spot! Nice setup. What's in the musette bag?
          Good choice of words!

The bag (with the para wings) is a cheap Asian knock-off of an IDF officer bag. It is far too flimsy for anything serious. It is really for shigglles. I thought it would make a good photo prop.

I actually stumbled across it at gun-show, and bought it on a whim. You know gun-shows, where the Anti-Semitic hordes' gather ...

Note: the IDF officer bags where once very common, but were not issued as combat kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

Good choice of words!

The bag (with the para wings) is a cheap Asian knock-off of an IDF officer bag. It is far too flimsy for anything serious. It is really for shigglles. I thought it would make a good photo prop.

I actually stumbled across it at gun-show, and bought it on a whim. You know gun-shows, where the Anti-Semitic hordes' gather ...

Note: the IDF officer bags where once very common, but were not issued as combat kit.
            And the sling?

Comment

And the sling?
              The sling is a Viking Tactical Original 2 Point:

http://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-mk1.htm

I really like it. Recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

The sling is a Viking Tactical Original 2 Point:

http://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-mk1.htm

I really like it. Recommended!
                Sweet! I still have this sling left, I used to have several I think I got from Zahal. Shrouded clips to the rifle. The Viking looks far more practical.

Comment

Sweet! I still have this sling left, I used to have several I think I got from Zahal. Shrouded clips to the rifle. The Viking looks far more practical.
                  Zahal customer service is good.

In case you don't know, your sling says: Battalion 202, November 2007.

Battalion 202 is one of the main Paratrooper rifle battalions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paratroopers_Brigade
                  Last edited by digrar; 08-04-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Some of my spring break purchases arrived

Surefire Warden, Ergo rail cover and Magpul AFG

Custom UID tags for my carbine and Mossberg, from Carolina Laser Works.

New CTOMS belt and ESSTAC pouches for my gunbelt. This belt is VERY nice.

And some gratuity

Comment

• Got out today after the sun came out, and blasted some paper and ballistics gel

Comment

• Nice one Lerch!

I'll do my first "dynamic" competition at Saturday with my Shadow 1... can't wait!

Anyway, spotted a nice deal on K31... aaaand will have mine at the end of this month. Stock is in average shape, but rest is top notch, and price was really great, so I guess my Lee Enfield will not see much use in competitions, if K31 is really as accurate as people are saying.

Comment

• Awesome! They're fantastic rifles and the straight pull bolt is really smooth for cycling. The only downside is 7.5 Swiss can sometimes be more than .303 British.

Comment

• Hi everybody, been awhile since I've been here (since MP.net died actually...)... Anyway, check out out one of my favorite toys

Last edited by KillerBD; 19-04-2018, 10:39 AM. Reason: photo not showing...

Comment

• Very nice!!!

Comment

• Is this Primary Arms scope?

Comment

Working...
                                X