Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting design on this rifle.

Interesting design on this practical shooting rifle:

The big magazine well is interesting. I'm guessing that the very big mag release lever is for use while wearing thick winter gloves.

Comment

you're right, plus it seems that is intended for sport purpose only
      anyway, it's still a prototype, although many were already prebought

Comment

Very...neat. I'm loving the compromised grip angle for the shorter stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fisher View Post
          Practical turns out into impractical. Daily reminder that whole original purpose of practical shooting was to train and compete with service pistols, rifles and shotguns in somewhat realistic scenarios.

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
          The big magazine well is interesting. I'm guessing that the very big mag release lever is for use while wearing thick winter gloves.
          No, purpose of both funneling magazine well and magazine release is to remove as much of fine motors skills from reloading to speed up reloading, not sure would that gun be practical outside of range.

Comment

Crap looking bipod legs as well.

Comment

Oh jeez, you people...
              IPSC is a sport. And this is a sport inventory for Open Class. Same as Glocks and AR-15s with lightening cuts everywhere, unpractically tight tolerances, obligatory red dots and compensators.
              Lets bitch about biathlon not being shot with military calibers for longest time now, shall we?

Reverse angle grip on short stock is interesting and working concept for bringing balance point closer to shooter on a long-barrel gun with massive brake.

Comment

"And this muzzle brake from a T-34 tank"

Comment

Originally posted by fisher View Post

Its like the drunken product of a one night stand between a HK PSG1 and a Street Kalash

I bet that PSG1 needs ointments now

Comment

I want to see Keanu Reeves use it in the next John Wick film.

Ugly as fuck but I'm sure in the eyes of its creator she is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Comment

I'll take two.

Comment

Working...
                      X