Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Is Building Bizarre Metal Towers All Over New York and Won’t Explain Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government Is Building Bizarre Metal Towers All Over New York and Won’t Explain Why

Government Is Building Bizarre Metal Towers All Over New York and Won’t Explain Why

http://realfarmacy.com/metal-towers-new-york/

As bizarre metal towers mysteriously appear at entrances to bridges and tunnels all over New York, the project remains shrouded in secrecy. When pressed for details on the mystery structures by local news affiliate CBS2’s Dave Carlin, the MTA spokesman in charge of bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, simply replied, “I said no comment.”

The $100 million project includes 18 of these towers, which began to appear shortly after the Brooklyn Battery toll booths were taken down. The structures are being described as “decorative,” but a comment made by MTA chairman Joe Lhota suggests they are anything but.

“At each crossing, and at structurally sensitive points on bridges and tunnels, advanced cameras and sensors will be installed to read license plates and test emerging facial recognition software and equipment. These technologies will be applied across airports and transit hubs – including the Penn-Farley Complex – to ultimately develop one system-wide plan.”

Sounds like some of the cameras over here in Europe. Supposedly it makes tracking bad guys down. I'm sure they only use it to track down criminals...:-)

Comment

Real time autonomous tracking.

As I understand it, one of the earliest known examples of this was the use of a computer system by UK Forces to record and analyse traffic in Northern Ireland back in the 1970's/1980's.

In a dense area with hundreds of billions in tangible value and representing many trillions in intangible value, the implementation of such security measures seems obvious, especially when you have so few funnels or points of ingress/egress.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg View Post
        Real time autonomous tracking.

As I understand it, one of the earliest known examples of this was the use of a computer system by UK Forces to record and analyse traffic in Northern Ireland back in the 1970's/1980's.

In a dense area with hundreds of billions in tangible value and representing many trillions in intangible value, the implementation of such security measures seems obvious, especially when you have so few funnels or points of ingress/egress.
        its Probably the same systems as this,

http://cphpost.dk/news/danish-police...ce-plates.html

Comment

I think they are soviet mind control towers.

Comment

Originally posted by PEMM View Post
            I think they are soviet mind control towers.
            If that's the case, good luck with that. It seems there are very few working minds left to control anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X