Military Modeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
    That's really nice work Tom. And a lot more interesting than the usual boring two shades of grey on most F15's.
    Boss, it is actually two shade of grey just that Japanese knew it was boring and add two more colors and now it look awesome hehe

Comment

• In life there comes a time when you need to check that are you mentally sound and how cool can you keep, and while making this Merlin Models Westland Wapiti I began to know I have some sanity and hair left. Took more time on rigging tho and it was fun. I am sure it is not 100% but heh anyone who could transform some pieces of plastic and have to cut a long thin plastic beam to make struts and landing gear deserved a Mug of beer lol.

How it came

Tom Thounaojam

Comment

• A quick one day built, this kit was there with me for more than two years, however, I shifted to my native place when I went this time around brought it back. The decals were too simple and thought I need to do something and I read that the Indian Air force Almost bought it but later declined. So, May I present you my what if Northrop F-20 Tigershark (Hasegawa 1:72) in IAF livery, I did some artistic freedom and painted it cheers

Comment

• A6M 1:72 Bare metal

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post

A6M 1:72 Bare metal
            A6M3 aka "Hamp"

Comment

• Hi Folks, My rendition of the simple Hasegawa Kit doesn't have many details, however, it was a joy to built, also I did like to do some heavy weathering hope it wasn't much. Did some mottle camo but not so visible. Thanks for the look. Cheers Tom Thounaojam

Comment

• restoration of my old Airfix whirlwind (1977), It has been a long project, this is where I have reached, now pending is markings and some scratch to be built.

‚Äč

Comment

• Nice one Tom. Poor old Whirlwind never really got a fair shot at greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                    Nice one Tom. Poor old Whirlwind never really got a fair shot at greatness.
                    Indeed, Boss, the more I read about this aircraft the more I love it. It was just underrated aircraft imho.
                    Requesting some help.
                    Dear Members, am looking for some Russian/Soviet Air to Air, Air to Surface and some bombs in 72 scales, if anyone can spares some that would be really great and help me on my next project. I could get the ICM kits but the shipping is tad expensive tho the kit is not and the vendor where I buy doesn't have it and can't do combined shipping, any help would be really appreciative. Cheers for the helps.

Comment

• Got a bunch of old wood airplane and ship kits.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEGION 12 View Post
                        Got a bunch of old wood airplane and ship kits.
                        ship in a bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

ship in a bottle
                          Just a old bottle wish it was.

Comment

• Just started this one S.M.S. Markgraf.

Comment

• So with the weather turning good down here I've gotten back to painted. Started some more assembling of the PBR and painted these Dragon 1/35th scale Vietnam era SEAL's to go with the final diorama I want to do.

Comment

• To paint a tank, what would you recommend?

Regular brush or airbrush?

I have the feeling airbrush would be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X