No announcement yet.

Military Modeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully by next year should be over? I want to do a Huey with four rotors don't know what it is called, I think it is the one the Marine use it?

Comment

• The Indian air force started using the Mil-8 since 1972 and the last was retired on this month, I thought it would be a nice tribute by building a Hip and cherished the glorious service of the Mil-8 in the Indian armed force service and rekindle your childhood memories as you see them very often. However, my rendition is a Mil-17 since I don't have the mil-8 but then a hip is a hip serial numbers to be added soon.
      Ps. I got an almost two pieces clear part which was supposed to be one

Comment

• Firstly a very warm and happy new year 2018.
        The first build of the year from me :P a Hasegawa Mig-25PD rescribed then use decals from elsewhere!!! The kit has aged since it has come out, but still a fun kit to built I say and price of about $10 nothing can beat that. Hope you guys like the rendition of my Mig-25PD.
        Thank you

Comment

• Found this camo by chance and fell in love with it, the best of the two world, F-4 and Mig-21, Japan Air Self-Defense Force 07-8428. I built this aircraft from an old Hasegawa kit, the kit was basic but it was a smooth built. Few parts and straight not so fussy kit I say but it aged by today standard. I used Tamiya Khaki green and bright green for the Mig overlay and white mixed with black for the grey paint. I thought I had few weapon but the missile was so basic I skipped it, I will try to add when I get a better kit in future. I had a problem with tail, it is my fault tho, when I applied the decal the decal slide away and I was out for a walk thought the decals will be in place when I come back, it was too late when I cam it was already confirmed with the kit.

Comment

Working...
          X