No announcement yet.

Military Modeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully by next year should be over? I want to do a Huey with four rotors don't know what it is called, I think it is the one the Marine use it?

Comment

• The Indian air force started using the Mil-8 since 1972 and the last was retired on this month, I thought it would be a nice tribute by building a Hip and cherished the glorious service of the Mil-8 in the Indian armed force service and rekindle your childhood memories as you see them very often. However, my rendition is a Mil-17 since I don't have the mil-8 but then a hip is a hip serial numbers to be added soon.
      Ps. I got an almost two pieces clear part which was supposed to be one

Comment

• Firstly a very warm and happy new year 2018.
        The first build of the year from me :P a Hasegawa Mig-25PD rescribed then use decals from elsewhere!!! The kit has aged since it has come out, but still a fun kit to built I say and price of about $10 nothing can beat that. Hope you guys like the rendition of my Mig-25PD.
        Thank you

Comment

• Found this camo by chance and fell in love with it, the best of the two world, F-4 and Mig-21, Japan Air Self-Defense Force 07-8428. I built this aircraft from an old Hasegawa kit, the kit was basic but it was a smooth built. Few parts and straight not so fussy kit I say but it aged by today standard. I used Tamiya Khaki green and bright green for the Mig overlay and white mixed with black for the grey paint. I thought I had few weapon but the missile was so basic I skipped it, I will try to add when I get a better kit in future. I had a problem with tail, it is my fault tho, when I applied the decal the decal slide away and I was out for a walk thought the decals will be in place when I come back, it was too late when I cam it was already confirmed with the kit.

Comment

• Throw Back, Made this Jaguar (The only one I could afford two years ago)

Comment

• Hi folks

Nakajima Type 97 KATE B5N2 Japanese Carrier Torpedo Bomber kit is from Hasegawa a rebox of Mania tooling of 70s, but then being dated doesn't mean it is bad, it is sophisticated and holds up till now. Instructions were simple and construction was smooth, just that it needs little filler near the wings. I used Humbrol and Tamiya for the paints.

I rendered the aircraft with heavy chipping to show it has extensive service.

Hope it has turned out ok.

Thanks

Comment

• Looks good with effective weathering

Comment

• It is a kit I feared a lot due to the number of parts, however, I gave it go and here it is. Hope it has turned out okay.
                  Cheers.

Comment

• You did a really good job on the weathering on that Foxbat! Congrats!

I

Comment

• Thanks Euroamerican
                      My current project, the decals are all messed up can't be used and clear parts missing so stole from another Phantom, and I realized my paint is over. Fujimi Fg.1

Comment

• Update to my Fujimi Phantom hasn't progressed any further from here, the decals are borrowed from another kit, kit decals are no joy. Will pause for the time being until...
                        ‚Äč

Comment

• Great work thounaojamtom !!!

Comment

• Hi Folks,

This was a quick built from an old Hasegawa F-4e, the kit is ok, need some filling and sanding also the cockpit was zero details. I found this decal from my old collection and I am glad that I have used it, it was showing aged and was crumbling a lot, it was a hard time, trying to arrange the crumbled parts bit of puzzle. Paint using Revell enamel and Tamiya.

Comment

• It would be awesome if other members can also contribute, I know you guys make awesome models as well.

Comment

• There ya go, Buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X