• Show
Clear All

Nope, once they're gone, they're gone.

Comment

"Deleted by accident"

...bwahahahaHaHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by digrar View Post

I'm not going to lie, it didn't make me sad to hit the delete button...
        Well, I'm hurt by your words. It makes me sad that you were not sad when you deleted my account.

Anyway, praise Jesus! I'm back from the dead, like Lazarus!

Hallelujah!

Comment

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-GVxOt9HmXE/hqdefault.jpg
          Last edited by digrar; 13-12-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
            This is for JohninMK, I deleted your account. We could not figure a fix for your problem. re register and you should be Good to Go.

Wanted to bump this, Either the member does not want to rejoin or got this message. IF anyone knows of a member who is permanent suspension, let us know. Some issues are still with this version of the forum.

Comment

For those suspended people who have had their suspensions expire, but can no longer access the forum, please create a new account and PM digrar to get your accounts merged, original user name recreated, post count and join date reestablished.
              Last edited by TheKiwi; 15-01-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siteadmin View Post
                For those suspended people who have had their suspensions expire, but can no longer access the forum, please create a new account and PM digrar to get your accounts merged, original user name recreated, post count and join date reestablished.

Needed to bump this. It has been a problem for some members. No, it was not because of what you posted it was/is a forum glitch.

Comment

Needed to bumb this again, we are still having a issue with the infraction system not letting go of some members.

Easiest solution. Make a new account and contact Digrar when the new account is approved. He will merge the two. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X